No Results

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on May 17, 2012

I have to say I have seen zero change from taking the Raspberry Ketones, wasted my money, won't be purchasing again.

GREAT PRODUCT EXCEPT FOR ONE THING

Posted by Reviewer3198126 on Jun 29, 2012

That is, the product has one "other" ingredient, Magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate is formed by adding a magnesium ion to stearic acid. The compound has lubricating properties, which is why it's often used in the making of supplements, as it allows the machinery to run faster and smoother, and prevents the pills or capsules from sticking to each other. However, previous research has shown that stearic acid suppresses T cells—your natural killer cells—which are a key component of your immune system. According to that study, stearic acid causes the collapse of cell membrane integrity—an effect that was found to be time and dose dependent—which, ultimately, can destroy cell function. (all per Dr. Mercola) After I use the rest of my bottle, I am going to look for something else.

Rasberry Ketones

Posted by Reviewer1228420 on May 30, 2012

I did not have success with the expected weight loss.

Raspberry Ketones

Posted by Reviewer2808127 on Apr 19, 2012

I ordered 3 bottles , gave one to my son and another one to my daughter and it has not helped us at all.I have started taking 3 pills at once twice a day going to see if it makes a different in losing weight.

No change

Posted by 5479637314601941951 on Oct 17, 2013

I've been taking these for the past month and noticed no change at all, either in my weight or in my cravings. I've even upped the dose to three a day this week and still the same. Won't be repurchasing this.

don't waste your money-no stars

Posted by Reviewer2031840 on Apr 02, 2012

If having an upset stomach and constant "burping" of the taste in this product is a way to lose weight, I'm out. That was my experience of this product which I took 3 days in a row then thought,no more for me. I'll take the natural route, without spending hard earned money on supplements that make me feel worse, rather than better.

Sorry but i didn't like this product

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Jun 09, 2012

Sorry but i didn't like this product - i didn't feel good taking it - i don't recommend this product - try something else

Doesn't suit my body

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Oct 11, 2014

Increased my appetite, made me eat more and gained weight. Sad.

did NOT work

Posted by Reviewer1393308 on Jan 27, 2013

a total scam. nothing lost except my $$

Waiting for effect

Posted by 4937668114031825124 on Jul 16, 2014

Last time when I purchased this product seemed to have an effect , This time though I ordered same brand , I don't see any change at all. Will wait till I finish the product and review again .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »