Not Strong Enough

Posted by 5056890468918492513 on Jul 27, 2012

I only had 7 capsules of this product, but I felt nothing and again this is what I get for not using what has been working. PURE RASPBERRY KETONES with nothing else in them. It did have a fresh raspberry smell and seemed to help as long as I added 500mg of pure raspberry ketones with it. I would not buy it.

Work well at first

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 27, 2012

But in the end, no as good as claimed on the Dr. Oz show. I don't think my results with these were consistent in spite of 4 bottles. I use other supplements for weight loss that give incredible results within 1 week, saw a remarkable change in my body for the best and effortless, no exercise weight loss has been consistent ever since. Everyone is different so other people might get better results with these than my stuff.

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 7 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price.

You Have To Excersize Still!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Let's be honest. You need to exercise too. This product seems to help with reducing appetite but you need to be active as well. This is a good size to give the product a try before committing to it.

i love this

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Jul 25, 2012

Dr Oz recommended this product and i did like these, i just had to get the 90capsules. I had no more cravings after i took these.

If U started Eating Right this K is for U!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 01, 2013

If U have changed your diet and are not getting the fat loss and muscle tone you want this K is for you! 2 lbs the 1st week! 4.75 lbs the second! And 5.57 lbs the next!Im looking forward to stepping on the scale at the end of this week. My Nutritionist was right. Nothing can permanently beat a bad diet. Not P90x! Not Doctor OZ! I tried this before it did not work. When I plateaued on my weight loss after eating very healthy I decided to try this again! This time I had the perfect nutrient base for this to work its magic! My friends and family who all changed their diets for the better are all experiencing results with this. Unfortunately those that were looking for the quick fix weren't so lucky. Feed your body right and this K could be your weight loss genie.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

I've been taken this for 20 days 3 capsules a day - it's useless.

Good

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 01, 2012

tried and find that it kinda improves my body metabolic rate. Great raspberry flavors

Great product!Great price!

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Aug 06, 2012

This is the cheapest price for these.They work for me.I have lost 36 lbs using these and coffee beans.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Aug 20, 2012

I've taken for these for about one month and they control my blood sugar and appetite. i am very active and I've also noticed a slight weight loss (fat burn), although that was not my goal.