best so far

Posted by Reviewer3148904 on Oct 05, 2012

polygonum cuspidatum extract (root)600 mg ---> (50% natural trans-resveratrol: 300 mg)) red wine extract (alcohol-free) 15 mg ---> (vitis vinifera) (min. 30% polyphenols)

Best Value

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Aug 24, 2012

This is the best value for money at a very high 300 mg of Trans-Resveratrol per capsule. I think the quality of this brand is excellent. Trans-Resveratrol is very beneficial for health given the thousands of fantastic clinical reports about it from around the world (at PubMed). For me Trans-Resveratrol works slowly but surely to reduce my chronic IBD that had made my life miserable. I have been taking this supplement for 6 months but only about 2 months of this particular brand. I feel completely cured now. I have also been taking other anti-inflammatory supplement but I think Trans-Resveratrol is the key solution. Yes Trans-Resveratrol is a little expensive especially when you want to take several capsules daily. I certainly hope the price will come down as this product becomes more mass market. However what is the price when it can reverse serious chronic diseases that have puzzled and defied the medical profession. Actually one can buy much cheaper wholesale capsules and powder at trading sites but I won't recommend that because those products have not been analysed by an established nutraceutical company in more developed countries like the US. In any case, I can trust the brands carried by iHerb for safety standard. Trustworthiness and goodwill makes for big business!

Live longer

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Study after study shows that Resveratrol can add years to your life. This particular product is a great deal: 1) High dosage 2) Large supply 3) Cheap price The bulk of the Resveratrol here is from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract (Root), with only a little bit of Red Wine extract in each capsule, but have no fear. The root has more trans-resveratrol than wine and it is quite assimilable. All in all an excellent deal. Healthy Origins scores again in the bang for your buck category.

great

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Nov 25, 2011

high potency, good stuff, i hope

One of the basics for me

Posted by Reviewer1083076 on Nov 03, 2011

If you know what resveratrol is and does, you would want this 300mg size from a very reliable label.

Love Healthy O

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 01, 2011

Just what I needed

unable to rate

Posted by Reviewer2774067 on Apr 23, 2011

I have to presume that the resveratrol is a good product as there is no way to test the results of using the product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2107177 on Mar 04, 2011

after taking this product, i notice my skin is smoother and softer. also, there is reduced "sallowness" in my skin tone. besides this, i feel more refreshed and energized as i continue to consume this product. I used to feel constantly lethargic and overwhelmed with fatigue but these days i can tell that i'm more alert and quicker with my mind. the only drawback of this product is that i notice my urine tend to be more yellowish.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Feb 15, 2011

I like taking resveratrol and this seems to be a great brand.

heart and skin

Posted by Reviewer1762768 on Nov 16, 2010

after reading about the positive effects of resveratrol and how much red wine you had to drink, this seemed way better to get best results. Just started taking it. looking forward to the results. no side effects of these capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »