Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2488223 on Dec 02, 2010

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Nov 28, 2011

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Great Resveratrol supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2731231 on Sep 17, 2009

I have been taking Resveratrol for a couple of months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin and hair and overall well being!

Mental sharpness and clarity!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

It helps me to have sharper and more clear mind without any side effects.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 25, 2011

Check out new research on Endometriosis and Resveratrol (pubmed) in case you know anyone with the affliction, seems this product might (*fingers crossed* - it could still return but there's currently no symptoms, one month and going!) have cured my GF after she has been battling with it for years.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Aug 02, 2009

I have tried 4 makes of resveratrol from 99:9% pure down to this one.The pure is supposed to be taken several times a day as it is processed by the liver too quickly to stay in the body for long enough to be of any use.Having opened all 4 capsules for a visual comparison this one looked and tasted really strong,jarrow in comparison looked diluted more vitamin c than resveratrol, country life was in between the three, i have read the more impure resveratrol stayes in the system longer and unlike other reviews on healty origins i have had no side effects in fact i am finding my exercise regime seems easier but you are unlikley to notice any benifits that may not be your imagination.Try them all i prefer this, one something about it.

Prehypertension Blood Pressure dropped to normal levels

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Sep 19, 2010

I don't know if it's a coincidence that the blood pressure scores have improved, but taking this supplement is the only thing I've been doing differently.

seems like it is working

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Nov 04, 2012

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

Powerful Anti-Oxydant

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

I like Resveratrol Although I am French,I do not drink Any red Wine but I do need the Benefits of the Red grapes too. Resveratrol is a Very Good anti-Oxydant.

Great....!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

Not really sure what to say about this other than Resveratrol is a great antioxident and one of the best water soluble ones around so it's a must for overall general well being...again overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »