300 mg of Resveratrol from 600 mg of extract per pill

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This is one of the the best trial that I have found at iHerb. I have a dozens of this trials. So, here is my two cents. Resveratrol is a well known and popular antioxidant that I have been taking for a couple of years now. Along with some other supplements and better living on my part I feel it has been very effective for me; in that I have not been sick in the least for a couple of years now. However the truly effective dose of resveratrol has always been the subject of debate. Some people feel that at least 500 mg a day is minimum, other say a 1000, or even more. It has always been my opinion that taking too much of anything like this only means that most of it will be lost in your next couple of trips to the bathroom. I have taken higher doses of resveratrol in the past, but have since moved down to the dose of 300 mg per capsule. And that is 300 mg of trans resveratrol, (pure resveratrol) per dose. Not all resveratrol products break down their dose into trans resveratrol. Avoid any that don't. Since taking one capsule twice a day now for close to 8 months, I still feel great, and confidant it was a smart move. The bottle suggests 1 capsule a day, but I prefer the 600 mg dose, and I still come out ahead for the price, and in purity. In conclusion, unless you are elderly or are unfortunate enough to have some ailments that tend to break down your immunity and need a more potent dose, I highly recommended this Healthy Origins brand of resveratrol for its effectiveness, purity, and value. Reservartrol always helps me with cold sore breakouts. In fact it's the only thing that helps to stop them in their tracks for many many months. So, this is a great product for the purpose at a reasonable price. I take Resveratrol rather than drinking a several bottles of wine. Either way I highly recommend this Healthy Origins blend of Resveratrol .

Helps quit drinking alcohol

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Dec 16, 2010

When you take this once a day for a week you cannot drink beer or vodka and because they both taste awful. It is good for alcoholic people who want to quit.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1592273 on Sep 12, 2012

I ordered the trial 7 day version ..I saw a significant improvement in my mental alertness and skin luminosity, about three days after taking one caps daily, I just had to order it ( it was too good!)..I ended up odering the 150 veggie caps one! Well worth the price!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1354356 on Dec 28, 2010

I like this one, potent, and mostly the Japanese Knotweed, which I prefer and is easier on my stomach than brands with many things added. I like to open a capsule and boil it in a tea, and then I put it through a glass funnel and tea filter. This gives me the result without the grit. I feel clearer and sleep better, an important herbal. Thanks!

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Sep 09, 2012

I like Resveratrol, because I feel young and vital

High Potency + a new up date 1 week later!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 31, 2010

It's early days for me only having used it a few times. I do think I may have had a slight increase in energy but considering I take a lot of other supplements, it's not always easy to tell. I do like getting the freebies though and this reservatrol supplement certainly looks like one of the best on the market. The capsules were easy to swollow. UPDATING 1 WEEK LATER: WOW WOW WOW!!!! I received more of these free samples because I had ordered more products from iherb, so I had enough to give these a good trial. What I have now realised is that since taking these 2 x a day (1 with my morning shake and 1 around 3pm) I have not had a lunch time nap nor the desire for one!! I feel more clear minded, I have more energy and I need less sleep. I had to wake up really early one morning and had no loss of energy during the day at all (very unusual for me). My skin looks a little clearer, less wrinkled .... I generally feel better and therefore desire less food. This 300mg capsule is a great potency!!!! I have used reservatrol before only at 100mg which may not have been enough for me. I am definitely sold on this product and will make a full purchase. Very happy!!

Good Product

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 29, 2014

I like this brand of resveratrol. When using this product, make sure that it's has the word trans in the ingredient list and I'm pretty sure that this product does list this.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 06, 2014

This is a very good resveratrol I have used the sample of 7capsules I have seen a differece in my mood, oredered the regular 60 capsules.

Increased libido.

Posted by com-ko on Apr 15, 2012

I have taken these as a trial, 1 every morning on a empty stomach and not eat for a while after. I heard protean can limit the absorption of polyphenols. I noticed increased increased libido and harder erections, i wasn't expecting this. I did some research and found out that Resveratrol can reduce estrogens and increase testosteron. It also helps in the production of NO which increases the bloodflow to the penis.

No complaints.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 02, 2010

I take one with a meal. Nothing to report other than that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »