Selenium Excell 200mcg

Posted by Reviewer1092067 on Mar 17, 2014

This is an excellent product of top quality selenium. My asthma of 60 years has been reduced to 5% and I do not take any regular medical drugs for asthma since taking these selenium tablets. Craig

Healthy Origins, Seleno Excell, 200 mcg, 180 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 17, 2014

Perfect supplement. I am vegetarian, almost vegan and I live in northern country, so we do not have fresh harvest all year round and sometimes I am supplementing my diet with beneficial things. This supplement is what I need, very pure formula, only with gelatin caps, nothing added!!! I am recommending it!

postage to NZ

Posted by Gymmad on Oct 31, 2012

This free postage is amazing my last order arrived to my door in seven days. Smartly packed with a thank you gift and the selenium that arrived safe and sound is a great deal No need to search else where Regards David

meme

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jun 17, 2014

good product

Natural Selenium

Posted by FromCanada on Oct 14, 2014

Great product, doesn't have any aftertaste, like many selenium tablets. Easy to swallow. If taken with vitamin E, provides whole body antioxidant protection. The skin looks better.

Great quality and price

Posted by 5618718079288443760 on Oct 22, 2014

Selenium: very important under-appreciated mineral.

Buenos resultados

Posted by 4805921537892526513 on Feb 23, 2015

Se nota cuando llevas unas semanas sigo tomando 1 al dia fenomenal

Great quality for a low price.

Posted by 5258120110855876798 on Jul 27, 2015

Very nice product. Has a good amount of selenium in each capsule, so I have been taking this on and off. It's lasted me for a long time now. It seems more "natural/organic" than most dietary supplements, which I like. Can't really say if this has done anything miraculous for my body, I've combined it with other supplements and haven't been feeling any worse-at least! I'll probably purchase this again in the future and I'd recommend Healthy Origins as a brand.

Very Good

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Dec 14, 2012

I bought it for a friend, he says it's excellent !

easy to swallow

Posted by 5657151232188042475 on Feb 13, 2014

easy to swallow - good price