good product

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Apr 07, 2016

critical for heartr and immune function

Great quality for a low price.

Posted by 5258120110855876798 on Jul 27, 2015

Very nice product. Has a good amount of selenium in each capsule, so I have been taking this on and off. It's lasted me for a long time now. It seems more "natural/organic" than most dietary supplements, which I like. Can't really say if this has done anything miraculous for my body, I've combined it with other supplements and haven't been feeling any worse-at least! I'll probably purchase this again in the future and I'd recommend Healthy Origins as a brand.

Ineffective or dud - save your time and money and buy something else

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jun 21, 2015

Selenium interests me because peer reviewed studies have shown it to regulate circadian rhythm and 5-lipoxygenase, which converts essential fatty acids into leukotrienes, as well as more well known roles in thyroid, breast and hormone health. I have tried sodium selenite, selenate, Selenomethionine, selenocysteine, and high selenium yeast. Of these, the most effective I have found is a 100mcg high selenium yeast I purchased locally, thus I decided to try this one. These capsules are tiny, less than half the size of the 100mcg ones I was taking - great, no filler. However, when I took this one - nothing. Not a single benefit was felt and after a couple of days I realised I was sliding backwards. Went back to the 100mcg one I bought locally - voila - equilibrium restored. The expiry date on the package is Nov 2017 so that shouldn't be the issue. Who knows - won't be taking or buying again to find out. Recommend selenomethionine as next best - I got the Now Foods one. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Report to date.

Posted by 5408912885202193809 on Feb 24, 2015

Was surprised to have a very real more alive feeling as the resultant boost to my DNA functioning. This was noticed as cellular feeling.Impressed !

Buenos resultados

Posted by 4805921537892526513 on Feb 23, 2015

Se nota cuando llevas unas semanas sigo tomando 1 al dia fenomenal

b

Posted by 5127229035426799934 on Feb 19, 2015

fine

Great quality and price

Posted by 5618718079288443760 on Oct 22, 2014

Selenium: very important under-appreciated mineral.

Natural Selenium

Posted by FromCanada on Oct 14, 2014

Great product, doesn't have any aftertaste, like many selenium tablets. Easy to swallow. If taken with vitamin E, provides whole body antioxidant protection. The skin looks better.

meme

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jun 17, 2014

good product

Healthy Origins, Seleno Excell, 200 mcg, 180 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 17, 2014

Perfect supplement. I am vegetarian, almost vegan and I live in northern country, so we do not have fresh harvest all year round and sometimes I am supplementing my diet with beneficial things. This supplement is what I need, very pure formula, only with gelatin caps, nothing added!!! I am recommending it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »