• Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Reviews | English

Expensive. Perhaps the best thing about it, is that doesn't contain anything else

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 28, 2014

I doubt this is a good investment when science suggests it's not possible to raise glutathione like this. I notice some of the good reviews on here state the reviewers took other things as well - perhaps that's the secret to their success with this product. Suggest NAC instead. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Most probably useless.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 20, 2009

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 25, 2010

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Brilliant product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jan 30, 2010

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Immediate Energy Balance

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Oct 15, 2011

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

less blemishes on face

Posted by Reviewer1546082 on Aug 06, 2011

i'm using it for 2 weeks now. twice a day actually and im using it with vitamin C. but i haven't seen the whitening effect yet. maybe there is a bit. the noticeable improvement is my face. less blemishes and looks more glowing. i only purchased the 60caps to try it out. i'll order more and maybe in a month or two i'll a result then i can give five star and continue using it long term. i hope i dont get disappoint though coz im from the UK and the postage and customs fee are so expensive.

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2757910 on Jan 03, 2011

...though as a side effect raised my blood pressure

I think it works!

Posted by 5746689127799606636 on Sep 13, 2013

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!