Non GMO Non Soy

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

This is a good Vitamin E Complex. I like to use a variety of Vitamin E from different companies now as that way I know I am getting the full complex but when I can afford it my choice is Dr Mercola Vitamin E as it has all the complex from sunflower seeds. I also like Healthy Origins, Sunflower E, 400 IU but label does not show a complex. iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!

Best Vitamin E complex!

Posted by Rocklin on Jan 04, 2015

Contains tocotrienols!

Unschlagbarer Preis

Posted by 4867116590223780405 on Dec 13, 2014

Auch diese Rezension möchte ich in Deutsch schreiben, damit meine Landsleute, wenn sie auf Ihre Website gehen, sie hoffentlich lesen. Tocomin SupraBio 50mg ist wohl das beste Vit. E, das für diesen Preis zu haben ist. Besten Dank!

Good source of vitamin E

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014

Upon reading an article by Dr. Mercola stating how good it is to supplement yourself with tocotrienol, I did some research and read about the many benefits of this particular vitamin E. Of course did iherb offer once again the product I was looking for. The softgel is small, soy free and GMO free. I recommend it.

Has a toxic effect on me

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Apr 14, 2014

Granted I am extremely sensitive with numerous immune and auto immune issues, but this gives me liver pain, blurred vision and some other symptoms (I am expreiencing these as I write). I double checked that it was none of my other supplements through a painstaking elimination process, but I am quite certain it's these. I have previously used Life Extension brand to great effect, but tried these in order to save money as it's half the price, and the reviews are excellent. Will stop taking now, so not a savings after all, as the bottle is still quite full. Back to Life Extension. Perhaps ok for others, wish I could send them to you!

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

Wow, it has a disgusting taste inside the softgels :P My husband takes it, he's ok with it, just swallow.

Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Oct 31, 2013

I am hoping the problem is simply that these were shipped during the summer, but a lot of the capsules in the bottle leaked so I had to throw away a good portion of the bottle.

Leakerss

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Sep 16, 2013

I received this product and the whole bottle has leaking softgels in it. Tocotrienol has a very strong color and odor and makes a mess every time I take one out. Healthy Origins is a OK company, I'll stick with Jarrow formulas tocorienol and Dr. Best.

Natural Vitamin-E

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Dec 16, 2012

good complex

Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio, Full Spectrum Palm Tocotrienol Complex, 50 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012