10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 300 mg, 150 Softgels

Magical!

Posted by Tumnus on Jun 26, 2014

I bought one for my Mom. After taking a shower she always uses creams to reduce dryness on her legs and hands. After a month taking this product, she doesnt use any of the creams at all! Worth paying those money! Going to reorder one more!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

I have one every day. I think it has helped with skin softness.

Ubiquinol 300mg Healthy Origins

Posted by 5643954022956652830 on Oct 08, 2014

Great to find Q10 Ubiquinol in 300mg. Using the large bullet shaped tablets ,which are easy to swallow, I have had no reflux or after taste. This is my second jar of 300mg. I take 600 mg per day. I do notice excercise recovery time has reduced ( hight intensity cardio) I will know for sure once I have blood tests do again after second jar is complete.

Extra energy

Posted by Reviewer2356060 on Aug 20, 2014

this gives me soo much energy and is part of my prostate therapy