Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol , 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

NOT a good product

Posted by 5668410437181140605 on Jul 25, 2012

After taking the Mercola 100Mb Ubiquinol supplement for several months with great success, I figured I'd try this one out because it was cheaper and I was having the same awful, burning citrus burps as others have experienced with the Mercola product. Let me first say that I know that Ubuquinol products DO work. On the Mercola brand I was able to stop taking my blood pressure medication and the brain fog I frequently experience had pretty much disappeared. After switching to the Healthy Origins Non-GMO formula my BP started fluctuating a lot and I had to start taking 2 of the pills a day AND drinking hibiscus tea (look it up, it works) to control the BP. Not to mention that the brain fog has returned in full force. I honestly wish I would have returned this product. I will be trying the NOW product this time and if it doesn't work right away I will be returning it and going back to the Mercola and just deal with the citrus burps.

itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2450191 on Jul 15, 2013

After a few years of laid back live, I started to follow a fitness exercise program. It's more expensive than normal CoQ10 but I took followed "reviews" that say this is better than CoQ10 since I am 49 yrs. This is my 1st bottle. I felt the boost effect after 1 week on 100mg per day with lunch. Shipping to Malaysia with DHL was fast. - update - I stopped taking it because it gives me itch. I tried stopping, and the itch is gone, and taking it, the itch comes back. Gave the leftover to a friend who is able to take it well.

Not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2704340 on Jan 29, 2012

My environmental medicine doctor told me that CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplements often don't contain the advertised amounts. One way to tell they are strong is a deep yellow or orange color. The capsule on this product is colored orange, but when I cut inside the contents were creamy white.

lc

Posted by Reviewer2138220 on Feb 11, 2009

Your price and service was excellent. Unfortunately the product does NOT work for me for leg cramps.

severe side effect!

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Mar 19, 2009

This product gives me nausea, bloating, and difficulty urinating. It must be the 'rosemary leaf extract' listed in other ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »