• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Tried Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels for 1st Time at 74 years

Posted by Reviewer1856997 on Jul 21, 2011

I believe the changes in my health were rather slow and subtle due to starting Ubiqinol 100mg. But upon reflecting back I can see that I am now considerably less passive about doing things. I find myself now attacking projects where previously I had procrastinated. I feel younger and stronger, more vibrant.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3051642 on Nov 10, 2009

I believe in coQ10 enzyme (Ubiquinol), have been taking it for more than a year. At 82 years of age, there are things that might be wrong with me, but if there aren't, or are not progressing, then I attribute it to Ubiquinol. My digestion is certainly improved, and cardiovascular system is holding its own. Thanks, and best wishes.

Ubiquinol, 100mg, 150 Softgels to Western Australia

Posted by Reviewer1726694 on Nov 03, 2009

I odered one bottle and it came via Internatioal Post and was received without having to go through Australian Quarantine Service. Product received in excellent order and very happy with the results after taking them for 1 week. However one of my friends who ordered 2 bottles of same item was not so happy as his came via DHL courier and had to pay USD 44.00 of Quarantine fees. Suggest iherb work with DHL on this issue as it makes ordering this item very unattractive if the quarantine issue is not resolved. I still have people keen to order the items but have been put off by the extra fees. Hope iherb can get DHL to work with AQS on this.

Rather good value for money...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Feb 23, 2009

I've read quite a few resources about Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol and finally decided to get this. This is the 2nd day I've been taking this(2 per day) and I feel more energetic. The only bad thing is that it contains soy(soy lecithin) which has been widely proven that many non-fermented forms are linked to dementia and other issues like inbalanced estrogen levels, a reason why many in Asia suffer from certain types of cancer. Still, this is rather good value for money but it'd be even better if Healthy Origins dropped the soy.

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3121555 on Jul 25, 2011

I HAVE BEEN ON UBIQUINOL FOR ALMOST 2 YEAR BECAUSE OF TAKING STATIN DRUGS, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT TAKING THEM. I WILL SAY THAT I HAD A VERY BAD HART SKIP BEFOE TAKING UBIQUINIOL AND NOW HAVE FEW TO NO SKIPS.

Mrs Doyle

Posted by Reviewer2973721 on Nov 16, 2008

Been taking ubiquinol for a few months now and definately finding that i have more energy and skin is more radient.

Heinz Gleich

Posted by Reviewer1609393 on Oct 13, 2008

Good stuff, helped enourmesly with lowering my high blood pressure

HEALTHY ORIGINS, UBIQUINOL

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 08, 2009

MY DOCTOR SAYS THAT MY HEART BEAT HAS IMPROVED A LOT OVER THE PAST YEAR. I TAKE THAT TO MEAN WHATEVER WAS GOING ON INSIDE HAS GOTTEN BETTER BECAUSE OF THE COQ10 THAT I TAKE TWICE A DAY. AT ANY RATE, I CERTAINLY FEEL GREAT EVERY DAY!!! FOUR STARS.

good but not that good

Posted by Reviewer1809403 on Sep 24, 2010

I have used Co Q-10 for years. I use 200 mg co Q-10. so when I read that Ubiquinol was much more effective I gave it a try. I used 100 mg size. Seems to work about as well as the original Co Q-10, but also it is more than 2X the cost, so I will go back to the cheaper stuff.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1326500 on Apr 19, 2011

It is believed the Ubiquinol is helpful in counteracting issues with statins. I hope so! The response of IHerb is professional and prompt.