• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-150-Softgels/12109

Posted by 4820977396915226067 on Dec 11, 2015

I take this twice per day. This is visibly very good. My heart becomes more relaxed. Other wise I feel it flutters. It is also good for the skin. I suppose when things are going good inside it will show on the skin. The search for this product 'Ubiquinol' ,was on my effort after some reading and after a friend said that she's on CoQ10.

My dad felt a difference

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dad and I took this together, although I didn't feel any difference, my dad does. He said he felt his chest are less tight and joints are less stiff. So it must have worked. Will continue to purchase and take it.

Did the job

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Doc tested my CoQ10 levels and they were low so he told me to start taking it. I have used other Healthy Origins products and found them to be a great value. I was not disappointed. My next test showed that my levels were back to normal.

ubiquinol

Posted by 4819557604691649587 on Jan 28, 2015

helped me get off most of my prescription drugs to treat my autoimmune disease

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Ubiquinol unlike any else

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

I use Ubiquinol regularly, and this one is the best I've found. That's why I have 2 huge family size tubes in my shelf right now. Gives incredible energy and makes blood flow like I can really feel it warming my whole body throughout.

great quality

Posted by 5034784191163920379 on Sep 18, 2014

great quality, fair price.

Ubiquinol essential for me

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Sep 08, 2014

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol is easy on my pocket, especially with good prices from iHerb. I take a statin for cholesterol management and there is no way I would take the statin without Ubiquinol.

Getting stable

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Jun 21, 2014

I am using Ubiquinol for 5 years or more. I feel my condition is getting stable.

Support for CFIDS

Posted by 5562292437899065001 on Jun 14, 2014

Ubiquinol gives me staying power for the daily grind I wouldn't be without it.