• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1087741 on May 02, 2011

Thankyou for your wonderful service. I searched the web for this product, & iHerb was by far the cheapest. The postage to Australia was only $12 for 4 bottles, & they arrived in 3 days! As I was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma, I am using Ubiquinol to boost my immune system. I am 85 years old & so far I'm feeling great! Regards Ted

supplements

Posted by Reviewer2563039 on May 02, 2011

Great price for top quality perfect strength ubiquinol.

A decent deal

Posted by Reviewer2766654 on Apr 28, 2011

In trying to find effective vitamin supplememts at a fair price I came upon this site. As a Life Extension member I thought I was getting good deals but quickly found that there are options out there that are measurably better. While I am appalled by the cost of most things I found that the Healthy Origins Ubiqunol was a deal if not a steal. I do still find that all supplememnts are way too expensive but this is a good product at a better price than you'll find almost anywhere. I do recommend this supplement.

Quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer3057957 on Apr 23, 2011

Thank you for quick efficient delivery.

Instead of Statins

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Apr 19, 2011

Gave up the statins too many problems. great product

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1326500 on Apr 19, 2011

It is believed the Ubiquinol is helpful in counteracting issues with statins. I hope so! The response of IHerb is professional and prompt.

COQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2500247 on Apr 19, 2011

it is to early to rate it as i have taken COQ10 Ubiquinone for a while to see or feel any difference. But i can say your service A1 thank you

Favorite Ubiquinol and the Best Price Anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1690278 on Apr 08, 2011

This is an excellent product. A naturopath friend checked out the Healthy Origins company and said it was a good company with very good products. This is the best price for ubiquinol I have been able to find anywhere. I only take the ubiquinol, which is the reduced form that your body must change Co Q 10 into before using it, so this skips a step and is especially good for those of us over 40 and beyond.

Good price and service

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 08, 2011

Ubiquinol is the highly absorbable form of CoQ10 and preferred for people over 40.

aging

Posted by Reviewer2544305 on Apr 07, 2011

Won't know if it really works until I reach 110 years old.