Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Posted by Reviewer3210660 From Canada on Dec 25, 2011

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 From New Jersey on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Contains soy!

Posted by Reviewer2151218 From Canada on Sep 29, 2009

I've just started the bottle and I'm worried that they use soy oil which gives me pimples; next time I will order something else based on rice bran oil or olive oil: producers, please stop using soy in your products!!!

Good Product

Posted by 4773662440433043855 on Oct 18, 2012

this is great for energy and pick me up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »