Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I'm switching to this

Posted by Reviewer1643599 on Feb 12, 2011

I'm switching to this after my CoQ10 runs out. I hear that it's easier to absorb if you are older. Haven't started yet. Definitely experienced improved mental agility with CoQ10. Will see with this.

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Posted by Reviewer3210660 on Dec 25, 2011

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

Not as good as I expected

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jan 05, 2013

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Contains soy!

Posted by Reviewer2151218 on Sep 29, 2009

I've just started the bottle and I'm worried that they use soy oil which gives me pimples; next time I will order something else based on rice bran oil or olive oil: producers, please stop using soy in your products!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »