• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Oct 19, 2007

Ubiquinone is out dated. Ubiquinol absorbs so much better. Healthy Origins makes very good quality products. We take 2/day of Ubiquinol (100 mg) which is equal to about 1600 mg of Ubiquinone.

Overseas Orders

Posted by Reviewer1701732 on Jan 19, 2009

Brilliant! A rare USA retailer who ships their products overseas, especially to one of America's biggest allies, Australia, at a very reasonable shipping cost, using US Post, and not the overly expensive courier services, which makes it really worthwhile for frequent, smaller orders as Aussies are not permitted by Australian authorities to order more than 3 months supply of anything at any one time. A very much appreciated service!

Ubiquinol and a healthy Heart

Posted by Reviewer3017669 on Jun 20, 2011

Finished my first bottle and just started on the second. Being a diabetic, it has helped me with my energy levels and feeling less tired.Blood pressure is in excellent condition at 125/70.

Mrs Doyle

Posted by Reviewer2973721 on Nov 16, 2008

Been taking ubiquinol for a few months now and definately finding that i have more energy and skin is more radient.

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2932167 on Nov 11, 2008

Right from the first cap I felt stronger although tired. After about two weeks I feel strong and I have more energy than I remember having in several years. And I no longer have the "tireds." That seems to be something that occurred while my body was adjusting to the formula.

Unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1643665 on Aug 10, 2010

A fellow professor at the chiropractic college where I teach suggested taking megadose of this (800 mg/day) because I have had coronary problems for years. But the most noticeable benefit was complete lifting of depression from which I had suffered for over two years. I don't know what it did for my heart!

Cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jan 24, 2009

Ubiquinol is very effective at boosting energy levels and muscle strength over time. Maximum effect achieved after about 6 months in my case but noticeable boost in energy after two weeks.

I think this is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1869650 on May 15, 2010

From the very first day I started taking the capsules, I was impressed by the effects. I feel awaken, not sleepy and I do things without getting tired. My husband also takes the capsules and he feels the same way. We are both 53 years old

Heinz Gleich

Posted by Reviewer1609393 on Oct 13, 2008

Good stuff, helped enourmesly with lowering my high blood pressure