• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2687701 on Mar 04, 2009

This is the first time I have tried Ubiquinol and I'm very pleased. After reading quite a bit about it regarding antioxidants and extra energy thought I'd try it. Within a week I felt I had more energy. So, so far pretty pleased. The product was promptly despatched by iherb and well packed, so well done to them.

HEALTHY ORIGINS, UBIQUINOL

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 08, 2009

MY DOCTOR SAYS THAT MY HEART BEAT HAS IMPROVED A LOT OVER THE PAST YEAR. I TAKE THAT TO MEAN WHATEVER WAS GOING ON INSIDE HAS GOTTEN BETTER BECAUSE OF THE COQ10 THAT I TAKE TWICE A DAY. AT ANY RATE, I CERTAINLY FEEL GREAT EVERY DAY!!! FOUR STARS.

good but not that good

Posted by Reviewer1809403 on Sep 24, 2010

I have used Co Q-10 for years. I use 200 mg co Q-10. so when I read that Ubiquinol was much more effective I gave it a try. I used 100 mg size. Seems to work about as well as the original Co Q-10, but also it is more than 2X the cost, so I will go back to the cheaper stuff.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2253673 on Oct 18, 2007

Bioavailability is apparently 2.5 times that of CoQ10, and it feels at least to be that - so it works out no more expensive than regular CoQ10.

healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer2162057 on Mar 27, 2011

my dentist said that I have healthy gums. I believe because daily use of Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 100mg twice a day, has made my gums healther.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

The first day I started taking this, the painin my shoulders and neck from Fibromyalgia was gone. My energy seems to be better, too.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 150 Softgels (HOG-36469)

Posted by Reviewer3255335 on Dec 12, 2008

Again, a well priced product,(in comparison to other USA sellers)and well packaged. This supplement has already eased my shoulder joint pain. Two years ago I had a quintuple heart bypass operation following an MI and have been on 120 mg CoQ10 daily to counteract the effects of statin drug therapy. The CoQ10 supplement has been a "Godsend" but the ubiquinol is even more effective in reducing the negative statin side effects. (I am a 66 yr old male)This product is not available from a New Zealand source as far as I am aware. I'm so pleased that I came across your very user friendly web site.

Cardiac Health War................get rid of your Statins (the enemy)

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on Mar 28, 2011

This product is a great tool for the over 50 brigade and any person with a cardiac condition as it works wonders in keeping the COQ10 right up there in the normal plus, range. I use it 4 times per day and yes that's a lot but it works for me, really works for me in conjunction with a couple of other natural cholesterol products I really can report that this is good stuff. Price is fair and the delivery service perfect!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1326500 on Apr 19, 2011

It is believed the Ubiquinol is helpful in counteracting issues with statins. I hope so! The response of IHerb is professional and prompt.

it's good

Posted by juniper on Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally