Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol , 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Ubiquinol and a healthy Heart

Posted by Reviewer3017669 on Jun 20, 2011

Finished my first bottle and just started on the second. Being a diabetic, it has helped me with my energy levels and feeling less tired.Blood pressure is in excellent condition at 125/70.

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3121555 on Jul 25, 2011

I HAVE BEEN ON UBIQUINOL FOR ALMOST 2 YEAR BECAUSE OF TAKING STATIN DRUGS, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT TAKING THEM. I WILL SAY THAT I HAD A VERY BAD HART SKIP BEFOE TAKING UBIQUINIOL AND NOW HAVE FEW TO NO SKIPS.

Mrs Doyle

Posted by Reviewer2973721 on Nov 16, 2008

Been taking ubiquinol for a few months now and definately finding that i have more energy and skin is more radient.

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2450191 on Jul 15, 2013

After a few years of laid back live, I started to follow a fitness exercise program. It's more expensive than normal CoQ10 but I took followed "reviews" that say this is better than CoQ10 since I am 49 yrs. This is my 1st bottle. I felt the boost effect after 1 week on 100mg per day with lunch. Shipping to Malaysia with DHL was fast. - update - I stopped taking it because it gives me itch. I tried stopping, and the itch is gone, and taking it, the itch comes back. Gave the leftover to a friend who is able to take it well.