NOT a good product

Posted by 5668410437181140605 on Jul 25, 2012

After taking the Mercola 100Mb Ubiquinol supplement for several months with great success, I figured I'd try this one out because it was cheaper and I was having the same awful, burning citrus burps as others have experienced with the Mercola product. Let me first say that I know that Ubuquinol products DO work. On the Mercola brand I was able to stop taking my blood pressure medication and the brain fog I frequently experience had pretty much disappeared. After switching to the Healthy Origins Non-GMO formula my BP started fluctuating a lot and I had to start taking 2 of the pills a day AND drinking hibiscus tea (look it up, it works) to control the BP. Not to mention that the brain fog has returned in full force. I honestly wish I would have returned this product. I will be trying the NOW product this time and if it doesn't work right away I will be returning it and going back to the Mercola and just deal with the citrus burps.

Cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jan 24, 2009

Ubiquinol is very effective at boosting energy levels and muscle strength over time. Maximum effect achieved after about 6 months in my case but noticeable boost in energy after two weeks.

Heart Disease

Posted by Reviewer1259594 on May 04, 2010

Since taking Ubiquinol my wifes heart condition has greatly improved. Her angina attacks have stopped completely. Her cardiologist believes that her heart must be repairing itself.

Not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2704340 on Jan 29, 2012

My environmental medicine doctor told me that CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplements often don't contain the advertised amounts. One way to tell they are strong is a deep yellow or orange color. The capsule on this product is colored orange, but when I cut inside the contents were creamy white.

Ubiquinol and a healthy Heart

Posted by Reviewer3017669 on Jun 20, 2011

Finished my first bottle and just started on the second. Being a diabetic, it has helped me with my energy levels and feeling less tired.Blood pressure is in excellent condition at 125/70.