• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

it's good

Posted by juniper on Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on May 04, 2009

I can feel the additional boost in my heart. The product also seems to prevent or alleviate occasional chest pains. One 100mg capsule is a good dosage that keeps me energized for the day. It is economical when considering that one bottle will last 5 months. I wouldn't want to be without it.

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer1385826 on Aug 19, 2008

I have only been using this product one week now but my energy have already picked up.I believe that this is due to the Ubiquinol that I am taking.

lc

Posted by Reviewer2138220 on Feb 11, 2009

Your price and service was excellent. Unfortunately the product does NOT work for me for leg cramps.

severe side effect!

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Mar 19, 2009

This product gives me nausea, bloating, and difficulty urinating. It must be the 'rosemary leaf extract' listed in other ingredients.

You Get What You Pay For

Posted by Reviewer3023221 on Feb 18, 2010

I was sucked into buying this for the price but my condition started getting worse again as soon as I started it and stopped taking the Life Extension Ubiquinol CoQ10.

Ubiquinol a powerful antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1194933 on Aug 25, 2010

Ubiquinol as opposed to Ubiqinone, a hard to find product in Australia which is normally double the price & this saves the shipping cost. I like your economy pack.

Increased Energy-Better Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 01, 2011

It's been several months that my husband and I have been taking Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg 2s'x/day and the results are really good. More energy, no more Ambien at night. The combination of the Ubiquinol and Krill has enable my husband to lose over 50 lbs. in the past 9 months.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242115 on Mar 04, 2009

I am finding the Ubiquinol softgels and excellent product. I have recently undergone surgery and I feel that the Ubiquinol has played a big part in my recovery. I also think it has helped with my energy levels as well. The only thing is with the American dollar -v-the Australian dollar it makes it a little on the expensive side - other than that I have no complaints!

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is simply unmatched for value anywhere in the world, and as I understand all ubiquinol currently comes from the one factory in Japan, the quality is undisputed.iHerb are amazingly efficient at processing orders - I receive my orders from the other side of the world within a week! Thank you, Ernie,Australia