• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1326500 on Apr 19, 2011

It is believed the Ubiquinol is helpful in counteracting issues with statins. I hope so! The response of IHerb is professional and prompt.

I wonder wheather something has changed

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

We have been using this product for over a year. We choosed it, because theoratically this one is the best for the lowest price. But recently we had the impression it didn´t work that well anymore. Maybe they changed something? Before it was great, both for my partner´s heart, my energy level and my moms periodontal disease. Now, the difference between taking it and not taking it is very small.

it's good

Posted by juniper on Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on May 04, 2009

I can feel the additional boost in my heart. The product also seems to prevent or alleviate occasional chest pains. One 100mg capsule is a good dosage that keeps me energized for the day. It is economical when considering that one bottle will last 5 months. I wouldn't want to be without it.

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer1385826 on Aug 19, 2008

I have only been using this product one week now but my energy have already picked up.I believe that this is due to the Ubiquinol that I am taking.

lc

Posted by Reviewer2138220 on Feb 11, 2009

Your price and service was excellent. Unfortunately the product does NOT work for me for leg cramps.

severe side effect!

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Mar 19, 2009

This product gives me nausea, bloating, and difficulty urinating. It must be the 'rosemary leaf extract' listed in other ingredients.

You Get What You Pay For

Posted by Reviewer3023221 on Feb 18, 2010

I was sucked into buying this for the price but my condition started getting worse again as soon as I started it and stopped taking the Life Extension Ubiquinol CoQ10.

Ubiquinol a powerful antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1194933 on Aug 25, 2010

Ubiquinol as opposed to Ubiqinone, a hard to find product in Australia which is normally double the price & this saves the shipping cost. I like your economy pack.

Increased Energy-Better Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 01, 2011

It's been several months that my husband and I have been taking Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg 2s'x/day and the results are really good. More energy, no more Ambien at night. The combination of the Ubiquinol and Krill has enable my husband to lose over 50 lbs. in the past 9 months.