Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol , 100 mg, 150 Softgels

improved heart function within days!

Posted by Reviewer1047344 on Nov 18, 2007

We were given a perscription for CoQ10 from the Cleveland clinic, this is more potent works even better.

Good form of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

You have different kind of ways to take Q10. This is a good form, so you can be sure you body will get Q10/ ubiquinol and doesn't have to make it itself. The dosage is perfect. I take one gel daily.

Heart Irregularity

Posted by Reviewer1839012 on Aug 13, 2009

I order for both my brother and myself which lasts us for 5 months. We have had by-pass surgery and suffered with irregular heart rhythm but since taking Ubiquinol have not suffered with it since.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2687701 on Mar 04, 2009

This is the first time I have tried Ubiquinol and I'm very pleased. After reading quite a bit about it regarding antioxidants and extra energy thought I'd try it. Within a week I felt I had more energy. So, so far pretty pleased. The product was promptly despatched by iherb and well packed, so well done to them.

I think this is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1869650 on May 15, 2010

From the very first day I started taking the capsules, I was impressed by the effects. I feel awaken, not sleepy and I do things without getting tired. My husband also takes the capsules and he feels the same way. We are both 53 years old