Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Heart Irregularity

Posted by Reviewer1839012 From Australia on Aug 13, 2009

I order for both my brother and myself which lasts us for 5 months. We have had by-pass surgery and suffered with irregular heart rhythm but since taking Ubiquinol have not suffered with it since.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2687701 From Australia on Mar 04, 2009

This is the first time I have tried Ubiquinol and I'm very pleased. After reading quite a bit about it regarding antioxidants and extra energy thought I'd try it. Within a week I felt I had more energy. So, so far pretty pleased. The product was promptly despatched by iherb and well packed, so well done to them.

I think this is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1869650 From Greece on May 15, 2010

From the very first day I started taking the capsules, I was impressed by the effects. I feel awaken, not sleepy and I do things without getting tired. My husband also takes the capsules and he feels the same way. We are both 53 years old

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328218 From North Carolina on Mar 11, 2010

Since taking this product, I have had more energy than I have had in the last several years. It certainly does a better job than the other CoQ10 products that I have used!

NOT a good product

Posted by 5668410437181140605 on Jul 25, 2012

After taking the Mercola 100Mb Ubiquinol supplement for several months with great success, I figured I'd try this one out because it was cheaper and I was having the same awful, burning citrus burps as others have experienced with the Mercola product. Let me first say that I know that Ubuquinol products DO work. On the Mercola brand I was able to stop taking my blood pressure medication and the brain fog I frequently experience had pretty much disappeared. After switching to the Healthy Origins Non-GMO formula my BP started fluctuating a lot and I had to start taking 2 of the pills a day AND drinking hibiscus tea (look it up, it works) to control the BP. Not to mention that the brain fog has returned in full force. I honestly wish I would have returned this product. I will be trying the NOW product this time and if it doesn't work right away I will be returning it and going back to the Mercola and just deal with the citrus burps.