• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

product comment

Posted by Reviewer1878920 on Sep 18, 2009

Thanks for supplying a great product at a great price which is keeping me going strong with much energy to care for 3 young grandchildren! At age 65, I am blessed. C.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242115 on Mar 04, 2009

I am finding the Ubiquinol softgels and excellent product. I have recently undergone surgery and I feel that the Ubiquinol has played a big part in my recovery. I also think it has helped with my energy levels as well. The only thing is with the American dollar -v-the Australian dollar it makes it a little on the expensive side - other than that I have no complaints!

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

After thoroughly researching CoQ10 and Ubiquinol, this seems to be the best source of Ubiquinol. There are others more expensive, but there ingredients read the same as the Healthy Origins label. Excellent value for the price.

Ubiquinol unlike any else

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

I use Ubiquinol regularly, and this one is the best I've found. That's why I have 2 huge family size tubes in my shelf right now. Gives incredible energy and makes blood flow like I can really feel it warming my whole body throughout.

Ubiquinol

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

I take about 4 a day and have noticed increased energy levels. They also have a positive impact on my mood, making me less labile. My doctor suggested this particular brand and I've compared prices of ubiquinol here in Australia and this one comes out on top for both quality and cost, even with postage.

Did the job

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Doc tested my CoQ10 levels and they were low so he told me to start taking it. I have used other Healthy Origins products and found them to be a great value. I was not disappointed. My next test showed that my levels were back to normal.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2903826 on Jun 29, 2012

Quit taking Simvistatin on Feb 12th after taking it for 14 months. I had sore and weak legs and no energy. Just before I quit taking it I had tried walking about one mile. I was so weak after I stayed in bed for 2 days I started taking 200 mg daily Ubiqunol CoQ10 March 20 as well as 800 mg of magnesium. Today (June 27th) I have my strength back and have no problem walking 3 or 4 miles a day. My cholesterol is down now without the 'statin drug.

Most powerful antioxidant in the WORLD!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Jul 10, 2012

This has to be a regular part of everyones daily supplement regiment. I have been taking a it about a month and have notice increase energy less pain and a general all over sense of well being. Ubiquinol is a must for those over 40yrs old because its harder to covert COQ10 into usable Ubiquinol. Healthy Origins has high quality products at a great price.

It works well

Posted by Reviewer3261653 on Feb 24, 2012

This soy-free Ubiquinol formula is great and the price is reasonable for its quality and quantity per bottle. It actually works and provides better energy for doing daily activities, specially for 50+ and seniors. I've got both my parents started on it and I can see the improvements. I will be ordering more.

Big economic bottle of the best stuff

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

Ubiquinol is way better than ubiquinone. If you have the money, use only ubiquinol. The absorption rate is much better!