• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242115 on Mar 04, 2009

I am finding the Ubiquinol softgels and excellent product. I have recently undergone surgery and I feel that the Ubiquinol has played a big part in my recovery. I also think it has helped with my energy levels as well. The only thing is with the American dollar -v-the Australian dollar it makes it a little on the expensive side - other than that I have no complaints!

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is simply unmatched for value anywhere in the world, and as I understand all ubiquinol currently comes from the one factory in Japan, the quality is undisputed.iHerb are amazingly efficient at processing orders - I receive my orders from the other side of the world within a week! Thank you, Ernie,Australia

product comment

Posted by Reviewer1878920 on Sep 18, 2009

Thanks for supplying a great product at a great price which is keeping me going strong with much energy to care for 3 young grandchildren! At age 65, I am blessed. C.

my condition is 60% better than six monds ago

Posted by Reviewer1964835 on Aug 04, 2009

the ubiquinol from Healthy Origins Kaneka is fantastic a feel myself every day crowing better and better a im ferry placed. henk wisselo the nederlands

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

After thoroughly researching CoQ10 and Ubiquinol, this seems to be the best source of Ubiquinol. There are others more expensive, but there ingredients read the same as the Healthy Origins label. Excellent value for the price.

Did the job

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Doc tested my CoQ10 levels and they were low so he told me to start taking it. I have used other Healthy Origins products and found them to be a great value. I was not disappointed. My next test showed that my levels were back to normal.

Reviewer 35

Posted by 4977614445533797348 on Apr 22, 2014

I am impressed with the quick delivery here to Australia. This is an excellent product and I have found my energy levels to be consistently good throughout the day.

Ubiquinol unlike any else

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

I use Ubiquinol regularly, and this one is the best I've found. That's why I have 2 huge family size tubes in my shelf right now. Gives incredible energy and makes blood flow like I can really feel it warming my whole body throughout.

This is mandatory if you have cardio problems!

Posted by Reviewer1448565 on May 24, 2011

I have had some serious events in the past and now have been doing very well for almost two years. At age 68 this is very helpful. I really like Healthy Origins products and find them cheaper at iHerb then anywhere else and get great service. I take one 3 times per day with meals.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2903826 on Jun 29, 2012

Quit taking Simvistatin on Feb 12th after taking it for 14 months. I had sore and weak legs and no energy. Just before I quit taking it I had tried walking about one mile. I was so weak after I stayed in bed for 2 days I started taking 200 mg daily Ubiqunol CoQ10 March 20 as well as 800 mg of magnesium. Today (June 27th) I have my strength back and have no problem walking 3 or 4 miles a day. My cholesterol is down now without the 'statin drug.