• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

I feel very energetic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

Gives me plenty of energy for the whole day.

california

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

Excellent product for high blood pressure.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2666026 on Jan 04, 2010

I can tell the difference. My gums have improved according to my dental hygenist.

Wow -- do I ever love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

BETTER than CoQ10 --and SAFER! I take a little bit of a Co-Q10 lozenge at bedtime, but this Ubiquinol gets me through the day with minimal stress and improved energy. I guess this is one supplement I will never be without.

Helps with managing CAD

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on Apr 27, 2009

I got this for my dad, and, this type of q-10 really makes a difference in managing his CAD symptoms, including regulating cholesterol levels

Essential if you have M.E.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Follow health advice from an expert source..

Posted by Reviewer1560820 on Apr 26, 2009

We bought Ubiquinol following advice from an MD specializing in Nutrition, not too many of these people around!We appreciate the importance and value of supplement products, having a preference for them over those from the 'side effect' companies.

No difference from COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2942625 on Jan 31, 2009

Ordered due to being better than COQ10. Can't detect the difference. Just more expensive! Will use up the 150 Softgels and maybe will be able to tell they are better after that. If so, will order again.

My first order with iherb.

Posted by Reviewer2468365 on Mar 19, 2010

The ease of ordering one of your many quality products from the UK far exceeded any possible expections and allied to the speed of delivery by your couriers, DHL, provided a breath-taking example of how a business should and can be run. Even taking into account shipping costs and a mandatory UK Value Added Tax the cost of your Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg, 150 soft gels (Kaneka QHtm) proved to be over 25% cheaper than a similar product available within the UK. I would absolutely have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone interested in the purchase of an eclectic range of quality supplements at prices that seem unobtainable within the UK, although having found you I almost feel I want to keep you to myself! Pauline Roberts

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Aug 23, 2008

too early to say if this Ubiquinol is more effectiv than the normal and cheaper one the rating is a guess