• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Not as good as I expected

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jan 05, 2013

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Posted by Reviewer3210660 on Dec 25, 2011

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

Great for reducing inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2997058 on Oct 17, 2010

A noticeable reduction in fluid surrounding a repetitive strain injury - even after a single use.

I feel very energetic

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Feb 08, 2010

Gives me plenty of energy for the whole day.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer2666026 on Jan 04, 2010

I can tell the difference. My gums have improved according to my dental hygenist.

california

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

Excellent product for high blood pressure.

Wow -- do I ever love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

BETTER than CoQ10 --and SAFER! I take a little bit of a Co-Q10 lozenge at bedtime, but this Ubiquinol gets me through the day with minimal stress and improved energy. I guess this is one supplement I will never be without.

Helps with managing CAD

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on Apr 27, 2009

I got this for my dad, and, this type of q-10 really makes a difference in managing his CAD symptoms, including regulating cholesterol levels

Essential if you have M.E.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Follow health advice from an expert source..

Posted by Reviewer1560820 on Apr 26, 2009

We bought Ubiquinol following advice from an MD specializing in Nutrition, not too many of these people around!We appreciate the importance and value of supplement products, having a preference for them over those from the 'side effect' companies.