New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Good for every cell in your body

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Better than Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Mar 25, 2008

I've noticed a difference ever since I started taking Ubiquinol in my heart. I don't get palpitations anymore.

Good value and energizing

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Jan 24, 2010

One of the best values on ubiquinol per mg I've found. Seems to have boosted and evened out my energy level throughout the day without jitters. I'll know for sure when I run out:-)

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 01, 2009

My mother-in-law, husband and myself previously suffered poor sleep patterns. Since taking Ubiquinol, we are all sleeping like babies and waking up refreshed. I haven't slept this well since contracting Ross River Fever 30years ago. thank you very very much. My husband suffers with ME, so good quality sleep is extrememly important to him to be able to function at all.

Much better than "regular" CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 29, 2009

I respond to this much, mucg better than CoQ10 supplements. I'll be sticking with this and wish I had used Qbiquinol from the start since CoQ10 didn't really do anything for me. Increased energy even on days I should be dragging.