• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

My MD recommended me taking Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3240068 on Feb 16, 2009

This was a great value. It decreased my fatigue within a few days.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3228450 on Aug 22, 2011

A naturopath advised me to take this, to alleviate aching muscles caused by statins. Within a few days I noticed an improvement, and now a couple of weeks later I am almost pain-free. I intend to buy a bulk supply and I recommend it very strongly to anyone taking cholesterol-lowering medication. Mike

Better than CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

A very respected integrative cardiologist advised us to take this product. He said this is better than taking CoQ10 as this is the form into which the body converts CoQ10.

Bad Reaction to Product

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Jul 16, 2010

I was taking COQ10, but read the Ubiquinol was better for those over 40. I don't know if it's just this brand but these made me bloated and extremely nauseated. Will not purchase again.

I cant be without this

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This product has worked wonders for my high blood pressure. It brought down my numbers by 10 points.

EX PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1177648 on Sep 19, 2011

MORE ENERGY,LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE.

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2851068 on Apr 26, 2009

I ordered this because it supposedly helps people with energy problems...this is the second time I order it....so far, I have not seen any difference...I'm trying it for the last time.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

Great Product Right Price

Posted by Reviewer2615949 on Mar 06, 2011

I placed my first order with iherb with some concern as it was the first time I had placed an order from outside of the UK. I was delighted that the Ubiquinol arrived within 14-days and as described. I have been taking Ubiquinol for about 6-months and I certainly find benifit, increased flexability, less headaches & increased feeling of wellbeing.

Makes my body warmer

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Aug 29, 2011

I have noticed that I almost always feel very warm (in a comfortable way) after I started to take this product. Large doses (150 to 200 microgram) of vitamin D daily have a similar efect on me, but when taking ubiquinol the efect is stronger. I also seem to have more mental stamina now.