Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1322743 From Australia on Aug 01, 2009

My mother-in-law, husband and myself previously suffered poor sleep patterns. Since taking Ubiquinol, we are all sleeping like babies and waking up refreshed. I haven't slept this well since contracting Ross River Fever 30years ago. thank you very very much. My husband suffers with ME, so good quality sleep is extrememly important to him to be able to function at all.

Very pleased with this product!

Posted by Reviewer1004956 From Texas on Jan 06, 2010

Amazing! Within a few days of starting this supplement, my mother's intermittent low pulse has normalized to a regular heart rate.

Increased Energy

Posted by Reviewer2240131 From Kansas on Nov 27, 2010

My husband and I had been taking the Ubiquinol 100mg 2x's/day and then ran out. We were without the Ubiquinol for about 2 weeks total time. My husband and I both noticed our energy levels decreased during that time. Once we were back on it, energy levels increased again. I don't want to ever be without Ubiquinol again.

Preconception Care

Posted by Reviewer1158682 From Australia on Feb 10, 2011

I'm taking this as part of my preconception health care program as I'm over 35 and trying to have a baby. I figure that it must be more effective than regular CoQ10. A bonus side effect is that I have a better feeling of wellbeing and energy while taking these. Great price and always fast efficent delivery to Australia.

My MD recommended me taking Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3240068 From California on Feb 16, 2009

This was a great value. It decreased my fatigue within a few days.