• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Active form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 09, 2015

Ordered this for my parents, as it is in active form.

Can't comment yet

Posted by 4766872620965520922 on Jun 09, 2015

I have not started using this product yet so can't comment. Will do later though.

Essential for statin users over 40

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2015

I got this for my mom, she takes statins for cholesterole and statins reduce the production of CoQ10 in the body. Ubiquinol is the reduced and active form of CoQ10 and essential for people over 40. Her cholesterol actually reduced once she started taking ubiquinol, which resulted in her taking a smaller statin dose.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5713668091469380590 on May 05, 2015

My doctor recommended me this brand of Ubiquinol. It is of an excellent quality, 100 mg which is just the amount I need and for a fairly good prize. The service of Iherb is also excellent, very fast delivery (international).

An Absolute Necessity.

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on May 04, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read extensive, independent studies & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a necessary supplementation. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. The dosage I now maintain is 200mg/day in either 100mgs x twice a day or 50mgs x 4 times a day (dependent on the cheapest way of purchase + postage going @ the time.) Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Western Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

Todo perfecto

Posted by 5472131554992012118 on May 04, 2015

Envío perfecto, volveré a comprar en esta tienda.

GMO and Soy free! They really help with energy.

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I have been taking these for maybe 2 years and they do the job very well. I generally take only 1 capsule with dinner (it is best absorbed with oils) and I feel great. When I had a very bad experience with my heart failing, almost no energy... I took 3 of these and lots of vitamin C per day and I got well in matter of days.

The combination is working

Posted by 5701648043805582092 on Mar 25, 2015

Working with my Natropath and combining Uniquinol, Pic-mins, Sunflower Lecithin & Methyl-Guard Plus I have broken through the weight-loss plateau and things are moving in the right direction

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä ostos.Suosittelen

superior

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 04, 2015

I bought this for my son because of my using my own and knowing by experience how wonderful this supplement really is. This is a must for living a long, strong, satisfied and quality life.