• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

My MD recommended me taking Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3240068 on Feb 16, 2009

This was a great value. It decreased my fatigue within a few days.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3228450 on Aug 22, 2011

A naturopath advised me to take this, to alleviate aching muscles caused by statins. Within a few days I noticed an improvement, and now a couple of weeks later I am almost pain-free. I intend to buy a bulk supply and I recommend it very strongly to anyone taking cholesterol-lowering medication. Mike

Bad Reaction to Product

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Jul 16, 2010

I was taking COQ10, but read the Ubiquinol was better for those over 40. I don't know if it's just this brand but these made me bloated and extremely nauseated. Will not purchase again.

Better than CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

A very respected integrative cardiologist advised us to take this product. He said this is better than taking CoQ10 as this is the form into which the body converts CoQ10.

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2851068 on Apr 26, 2009

I ordered this because it supposedly helps people with energy problems...this is the second time I order it....so far, I have not seen any difference...I'm trying it for the last time.

I cant be without this

Posted by Reviewer3060990 on Dec 13, 2010

This product has worked wonders for my high blood pressure. It brought down my numbers by 10 points.

Makes my body warmer

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Aug 29, 2011

I have noticed that I almost always feel very warm (in a comfortable way) after I started to take this product. Large doses (150 to 200 microgram) of vitamin D daily have a similar efect on me, but when taking ubiquinol the efect is stronger. I also seem to have more mental stamina now.

EX PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1177648 on Sep 19, 2011

MORE ENERGY,LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE.

I feel it!

Posted by Reviewer1520940 on Oct 08, 2012

I have been home recovering from hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue for over two years now. I had finally found the right doctor, was eating the right foods and taking the right thyroid medication. I felt better and had more energy but just wasn't quite where I wanted to be. I need sustainable energy so I can get back to work! I had been a supplement rep for years and remembered how ubiquinol feeds our cells and helps with energy, amongst other things, and so I bought some. I chose this particular one because it is soy-free and I love iHerb! I felt more energized the very first day I took it! It has been a couple of weeks now and I feel SO much better! It's like my brain woke up! So I give Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 5 stars! :D

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!