Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3228450 From New Zealand on Aug 22, 2011

A naturopath advised me to take this, to alleviate aching muscles caused by statins. Within a few days I noticed an improvement, and now a couple of weeks later I am almost pain-free. I intend to buy a bulk supply and I recommend it very strongly to anyone taking cholesterol-lowering medication. Mike

Stay Young

Posted by YourHealth From Hong Kong on Apr 09, 2012

This product is proven to slow aging considerably. I'm 68 years old but most people guess my age at 50. I can outrun and outplay most of my 40 year old friend. No need to say more! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 From Norway on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 From Australia on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

Bad Reaction to Product

Posted by Reviewer1901754 From California on Jul 16, 2010

I was taking COQ10, but read the Ubiquinol was better for those over 40. I don't know if it's just this brand but these made me bloated and extremely nauseated. Will not purchase again.