• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä ostos.Suosittelen

superior

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 04, 2015

I bought this for my son because of my using my own and knowing by experience how wonderful this supplement really is. This is a must for living a long, strong, satisfied and quality life.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

I feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer3222297 on Oct 10, 2014

If I forget to take this, I feel a difference in my energy levels. CoQ10 is an amazing antioxidant and this is the best active form I've found, from a great and reliable company.

healthy orgins

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Sep 10, 2014

gives me energy

Good for the heart health

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

I bought it for my mum,she has a very slow heart beat and often gets tired with the heart.When she finished one bottle,she told me she get better even though the heart beat still very slow.She wanted to use it continusely.

Good produkt

Posted by 4995063283047631943 on Aug 12, 2014

It's what I expect from the produkt,good and a very good price also. What I also like is the fast sending and recieving. 2 days to my home in Holland.

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

Great

Posted by Gemini on Aug 05, 2014

I believe these to be the best Ubiquinol formula at the best price. Clinical reviews on Ubiquinol are very positive and though I don't feel a direct effect I hope that they are beneficial behind the scenes.