• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Helps with gums

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Jun 20, 2011

This supplement helped stop my gums from being spongy and bleeding. Ran out and the gums started acting up again. Started taking it again and all is well. The gums are suppose to be indicative of the heart.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

Great Product Right Price

Posted by Reviewer2615949 on Mar 06, 2011

I placed my first order with iherb with some concern as it was the first time I had placed an order from outside of the UK. I was delighted that the Ubiquinol arrived within 14-days and as described. I have been taking Ubiquinol for about 6-months and I certainly find benifit, increased flexability, less headaches & increased feeling of wellbeing.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2756047 on Nov 18, 2009

Ubiquinol help me a lot, because now I have more energy.

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 03, 2010

I've taken Q10 Ubiquinone for years, many brands, many mgs. They all vary to some degree. Then noticed no affect. I know as my heart has an arrhythmia. Did my reaearch and found, due to my age, I need Ubiquinol. A Q10 a day keeps the arrhythmia away. Less than 100mg. doesn't work as well.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010

Besides all the other benefits, I especially like that this is good for our gums.

Good for estrogen takers,,

Posted by Reviewer1929272 on May 03, 2011

I bought this for my wife who has been complaining about low energy levels. She is 49 and taking a good dose of estrogen daily and I read that taking estrogen depletes ubiquinol levels thus lower energy. She noticed an increase in energy after about a week and says it has made a significant difference. No longer needs a nap after work.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Aug 28, 2011

Started out with a couple of months of the 200 mg., to jump start my cells after starving them for years! Now I've lowered the dosage to 100 mg., which I will stay with. This is all part of my "turn the hands of time back" from the inside out approach. So far, so good!

Healthy Origins ubiquinol works!!!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I stopped using this brand of ubiquinol for 2 weeks and I noticed I was having issues driving again. I explained my driving issues before but pulled the review because it sounded silly. It had to do with a feeling of fear/anxiety, like I wouldn't be able to brake in time . Well I'm back on it and am driving very well again so I wondered if this review might help someone. There isn't a clinical study on better driving, but there are studies to do with blood vessels, reducing platelet stickiness and more. My husband just got started on statins which can cause muscle aches all over the body. He needed 3 a day for the aches to go away. This antioxidant packs a powerful punch and we wont be without it again.