July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3228450 on Aug 22, 2011

A naturopath advised me to take this, to alleviate aching muscles caused by statins. Within a few days I noticed an improvement, and now a couple of weeks later I am almost pain-free. I intend to buy a bulk supply and I recommend it very strongly to anyone taking cholesterol-lowering medication. Mike

Stay Young

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product is proven to slow aging considerably. I'm 68 years old but most people guess my age at 50. I can outrun and outplay most of my 40 year old friend. No need to say more! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

powerfull stuff

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 26, 2011

I had bad feeling in my chest, especially when sleeping on the left side. After taking Ubiquinol all discomfort is gone. I get more energy, feel more warm in the body and more positive look to life.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product, great price. Fast shipping to Oz. My energy levels are much improved, stress levels down too.

Better than CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010

A very respected integrative cardiologist advised us to take this product. He said this is better than taking CoQ10 as this is the form into which the body converts CoQ10.