• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

Healthy origins

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on Jun 27, 2014

Cant commend yet as i dont think ive take long enough to judge.

Good

Posted by 5177209629808049008 on Jun 25, 2014

good product

good for me

Posted by beafawcett on Jun 13, 2014

This has been an excellent product for me. I have long term ME and am searching for ways to build my strength. This has helped significantly. It is like an energy pill in the morning. It allows me to take a higher dose of B12 as well. I can sometimes take 200mg but it seems too much for every day. maybe i will find that changes. these have been another step towards recovery for me. I had taken ubiquinone for some years but it had no discernible benefit. Given my age and illness this is not surprising. this and magnesium {Thompsons Ultra Magnesium which I wish iherb would stock} and B12 have been the most useful nutrients for me. i have found that I cannot take these in the evening. They are a stimulant for me and I don't sleep if I take them at night. But as morning boost they are wonderful and as a result I am able to begin building some of my wasted muscle tissue. and so glad they are soy free .

Seems To Be The Best Option

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on May 16, 2014

I trust this is providing me with needed CoQ10. Seems to be good.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

My husband and I have been taking Healthy Origins CoQ10 for years, however after reading about the benefits of Ubiquinol and the reviews on IHerb we decided to switch. We are still taking what is left of Co enzyme Q10 and will get onto the Ubiquinol. I will write a review once I have tried it.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age

Better for older adults

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 11, 2014

I found no difference in energy levels between this and natural factors coq10. Then again, I am younger than 40.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Feb 26, 2014

I like that this product is soy-free and non-gmo! I also like the price.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this. Healthy Origins is smart not to include SOY. I cannot use soy, so this is a great find for me!