• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Probably great for some people, but...

Posted by cameronday on Feb 08, 2010

I didn't muscle test for it. I take in a BUNCH of antioxidants along with fish oil, and I'm under 40, so my body just didn't have a need for it. Your mileage may vary.

I think it's helping... have had some dreams at night finally...

Posted by Reviewer1910121 on Jan 10, 2011

Have sleep apnea and am trying to use Ubiquinol for helping sleep. Quit using the CPAP machine but still tired except on the days I have dreams (=REM).

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010

Besides all the other benefits, I especially like that this is good for our gums.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1134958 on Jan 26, 2012

I did not believe this would do anything for me but tried it anyway. Used for 2 months then stopped. I couldn't believe the difference with and without! Quickly ordered more! It made a huge difference in energy for me! So glad I tried!

Cells regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Ubiquinol helps regenerate Cells and restaure healthy gums . It works well for me for Periodontal Disease Prevention.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1346019 on Mar 14, 2011

THANK YOU I HAVE FOUND HEALTHY ORGINS, UBIQUINOL HAS MADE A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE TO MY ENERGY LEVELS

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 23, 2011

Healty Origins Ubiquinol is a wonderful product. I don't have any side effects like I have had with some Ubiquinol products. I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking to start taking this type of supplement.

Good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

Every weekday morning, I take one softgel. In addition to this, when I feel tired, I take one softgel. I am taking ubiquinol more than three years. It is a good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue.

Healthy Origins ubiquinol works!!!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I stopped using this brand of ubiquinol for 2 weeks and I noticed I was having issues driving again. I explained my driving issues before but pulled the review because it sounded silly. It had to do with a feeling of fear/anxiety, like I wouldn't be able to brake in time . Well I'm back on it and am driving very well again so I wondered if this review might help someone. There isn't a clinical study on better driving, but there are studies to do with blood vessels, reducing platelet stickiness and more. My husband just got started on statins which can cause muscle aches all over the body. He needed 3 a day for the aches to go away. This antioxidant packs a powerful punch and we wont be without it again.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

I buy this for my mom. She has a family history of heart disease and is already on a statin. This is one thing that I can do to help keep her healthy.