• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1346019 on Mar 14, 2011

THANK YOU I HAVE FOUND HEALTHY ORGINS, UBIQUINOL HAS MADE A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE TO MY ENERGY LEVELS

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 23, 2011

Healty Origins Ubiquinol is a wonderful product. I don't have any side effects like I have had with some Ubiquinol products. I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking to start taking this type of supplement.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

I buy this for my mom. She has a family history of heart disease and is already on a statin. This is one thing that I can do to help keep her healthy.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010

Besides all the other benefits, I especially like that this is good for our gums.

Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 03, 2010

I've taken Q10 Ubiquinone for years, many brands, many mgs. They all vary to some degree. Then noticed no affect. I know as my heart has an arrhythmia. Did my reaearch and found, due to my age, I need Ubiquinol. A Q10 a day keeps the arrhythmia away. Less than 100mg. doesn't work as well.

Stay Young Longer

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 25, 2007

Life Extension shows how important this nutrient is for longevity at their website. I hope the benefits that they saw in mice also translates to humans.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2679594 on Jul 31, 2008

Have been taking Q10 for sometime now and find it most beneficial. However I think it is too early to say how ubiquinol rates against it as I have only just changed over. Still this product appears to be a good price and as well as a high quality supplement.

P Novik

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Oct 17, 2008

Excellent product. I use 1 100 mg cap with 1 100 mg cap of COQ10. Works great for me. (with a good multi and C)

great product

Posted by Reviewer3008889 on Jul 15, 2011

i love this brand..i use to have palpatations, i take regularly havent noticed any since...

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1134958 on Jan 26, 2012

I did not believe this would do anything for me but tried it anyway. Used for 2 months then stopped. I couldn't believe the difference with and without! Quickly ordered more! It made a huge difference in energy for me! So glad I tried!