• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Drastically reduced frequency of migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2421704 on Aug 08, 2015

After doing some research and seeing it suggested in papers that the fully reduced version of CoQ10, ubiquinol, may help in the control of migraine headaches, I decided to try it out, being a life long migraine sufferer. Ubiquinol has drastically reduced the frequency of migraine headaches that I get. I used to get migraine headaches with cortical spreading depression (scintillating "auras") at least once per month on average, with a maximum interval of two months, and a minimum interval of 3 days. The frequency of migraines now is about once every 6 to 9 months, and their intensity is significantly reduced when they do arise. I take 3 of these pills per day, morning, noon, and night. It is expensive, but indeed, it has been the only thing in my entire life that has ever had any meaningful impact on the rate at which migraines manifest.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

Probably great for some people, but...

Posted by cameronday on Feb 08, 2010

I didn't muscle test for it. I take in a BUNCH of antioxidants along with fish oil, and I'm under 40, so my body just didn't have a need for it. Your mileage may vary.

I think it's helping... have had some dreams at night finally...

Posted by Reviewer1910121 on Jan 10, 2011

Have sleep apnea and am trying to use Ubiquinol for helping sleep. Quit using the CPAP machine but still tired except on the days I have dreams (=REM).

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1346019 on Mar 14, 2011

THANK YOU I HAVE FOUND HEALTHY ORGINS, UBIQUINOL HAS MADE A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE TO MY ENERGY LEVELS

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 23, 2011

Healty Origins Ubiquinol is a wonderful product. I don't have any side effects like I have had with some Ubiquinol products. I would recommend this product for anyone who is looking to start taking this type of supplement.

Best value

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2010

I buy this for my mom. She has a family history of heart disease and is already on a statin. This is one thing that I can do to help keep her healthy.

Stay Young Longer

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 25, 2007

Life Extension shows how important this nutrient is for longevity at their website. I hope the benefits that they saw in mice also translates to humans.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2679594 on Jul 31, 2008

Have been taking Q10 for sometime now and find it most beneficial. However I think it is too early to say how ubiquinol rates against it as I have only just changed over. Still this product appears to be a good price and as well as a high quality supplement.

P Novik

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Oct 17, 2008

Excellent product. I use 1 100 mg cap with 1 100 mg cap of COQ10. Works great for me. (with a good multi and C)