• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

Every weekday morning, I take one softgel. In addition to this, when I feel tired, I take one softgel. I am taking ubiquinol more than three years. It is a good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue.

Cells regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Ubiquinol helps regenerate Cells and restaure healthy gums . It works well for me for Periodontal Disease Prevention.

Drastically reduced frequency of migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2421704 on Aug 08, 2015

After doing some research and seeing it suggested in papers that the fully reduced version of CoQ10, ubiquinol, may help in the control of migraine headaches, I decided to try it out, being a life long migraine sufferer. Ubiquinol has drastically reduced the frequency of migraine headaches that I get. I used to get migraine headaches with cortical spreading depression (scintillating "auras") at least once per month on average, with a maximum interval of two months, and a minimum interval of 3 days. The frequency of migraines now is about once every 6 to 9 months, and their intensity is significantly reduced when they do arise. I take 3 of these pills per day, morning, noon, and night. It is expensive, but indeed, it has been the only thing in my entire life that has ever had any meaningful impact on the rate at which migraines manifest.

same as the first

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't really tell any difference

Feels good inside!

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on May 19, 2011

Heard about Ubiquinol over CoQ10 especially if you're over the age of 35. Well, I'm still 24 and I'm taking it. It works! What can I say, I feel good about taking CoQ10/Ubiquinol, and Healthy Origins knows how to make those gel caps

Davyd

Posted by Reviewer1495663 on Apr 06, 2011

My cardiologist suggested Ubiquinol as a for of CoQ10 8 years ago. The results speak for themselves. My heart output has never been better. Kudos to your product line.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 18, 2008

powerful antioxidant; highly recommend

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Nov 27, 2010

this product is very helpful to the heart and doesn't seem to have any side effects like those felt from CoQ10. Thanks for stocking a very good product.

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1441797 on Jun 19, 2010

The best. Highly recommended.

Long term product

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Jun 19, 2010

Ubiquinol is one of those products where you don't know if it's working or not, because by its very nature it's long term. However, I often take vitamins according to how I feel about them subconsciously, and this is one that I do feel good about taking.