• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Stay Young Longer

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 25, 2007

Life Extension shows how important this nutrient is for longevity at their website. I hope the benefits that they saw in mice also translates to humans.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2679594 on Jul 31, 2008

Have been taking Q10 for sometime now and find it most beneficial. However I think it is too early to say how ubiquinol rates against it as I have only just changed over. Still this product appears to be a good price and as well as a high quality supplement.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3008889 on Jul 15, 2011

i love this brand..i use to have palpatations, i take regularly havent noticed any since...

P Novik

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Oct 17, 2008

Excellent product. I use 1 100 mg cap with 1 100 mg cap of COQ10. Works great for me. (with a good multi and C)

same as the first

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't really tell any difference

No difference in gums bleeding

Posted by Reviewer2531045 on Dec 05, 2011

No difference or any noticed improvement in my gums (bleeding). After using it for about 3 weeks, first week twice a day, then once a day.

ubiquinol review

Posted by Reviewer2762628 on Jun 30, 2011

I have gone through one half of the product and so far I have not noted in difference in my energy lever, my skin tone or any thing. I think this is just another scam on the public

Excellent form of Heart protection

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

Glad to see non GMO & soy free. Keeps my heart beating without any skips!!

Great results with Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2791438 on Jan 25, 2011

I get an amazing result with this product. Higher energy levels, reduced HDl's and increased LDL's.adn I know the absorption is much greater that any other brand of COQ10

Excellent Ubiquinol with Low Price.

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 19, 2013

Ubiquinol is the reduced and active form of Coenzyme Q10 which means more bioavailable than CoQ10. People using statin drugs for high cholesterol are low on CoQ10 since statin drugs suppress production of CoQ10. It is a sad fact that almost all the MDs are under the spell of pharmaceutical giants which fuel using statin drugs for virtually everybody including teenagers since they are cash-cows for them. Low CoQ10 may manifest itself as fatigue, aching joints and muscles. Ubiquinol is very important for the mitochondria which is the body's furnace for its cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. If you are overweight like myself I highly recommend Ubiquinol along with PQQ. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.