• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

Every weekday morning, I take one softgel. In addition to this, when I feel tired, I take one softgel. I am taking ubiquinol more than three years. It is a good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3008889 on Jul 15, 2011

i love this brand..i use to have palpatations, i take regularly havent noticed any since...

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1134958 on Jan 26, 2012

I did not believe this would do anything for me but tried it anyway. Used for 2 months then stopped. I couldn't believe the difference with and without! Quickly ordered more! It made a huge difference in energy for me! So glad I tried!

Cells regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Ubiquinol helps regenerate Cells and restaure healthy gums . It works well for me for Periodontal Disease Prevention.

Excellent for heart and brain

Posted by mozzer on Nov 29, 2015

I have been using Ubiquinol for a few years now from a few different brands. I like Healthy Origins quite a bit and I've noticed I do best with a 200mg dose. This is an essential nutrient for cardiovascular health and also brain function. Good for energy and I also notice I have a better mind & muscle connection, not just when exercising but also when playing guitar. If you are older than mid 30's and need a caffeine-free energy boost, get a bottle. Take with a meal and some good Omega 3's and you are set. Try one or two before your next workout, you will be very pleased with the extra energy.

No difference in gums bleeding

Posted by Reviewer2531045 on Dec 05, 2011

No difference or any noticed improvement in my gums (bleeding). After using it for about 3 weeks, first week twice a day, then once a day.

ubiquinol review

Posted by Reviewer2762628 on Jun 30, 2011

I have gone through one half of the product and so far I have not noted in difference in my energy lever, my skin tone or any thing. I think this is just another scam on the public

Feels good inside!

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on May 19, 2011

Heard about Ubiquinol over CoQ10 especially if you're over the age of 35. Well, I'm still 24 and I'm taking it. It works! What can I say, I feel good about taking CoQ10/Ubiquinol, and Healthy Origins knows how to make those gel caps

Davyd

Posted by Reviewer1495663 on Apr 06, 2011

My cardiologist suggested Ubiquinol as a for of CoQ10 8 years ago. The results speak for themselves. My heart output has never been better. Kudos to your product line.

great product