• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1134958 on Jan 26, 2012

I did not believe this would do anything for me but tried it anyway. Used for 2 months then stopped. I couldn't believe the difference with and without! Quickly ordered more! It made a huge difference in energy for me! So glad I tried!

Good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

Every weekday morning, I take one softgel. In addition to this, when I feel tired, I take one softgel. I am taking ubiquinol more than three years. It is a good dietary supplement for anti-fatigue.

Cells regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

Ubiquinol helps regenerate Cells and restaure healthy gums . It works well for me for Periodontal Disease Prevention.

Healthy Origins ubiquinol works!!!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I stopped using this brand of ubiquinol for 2 weeks and I noticed I was having issues driving again. I explained my driving issues before but pulled the review because it sounded silly. It had to do with a feeling of fear/anxiety, like I wouldn't be able to brake in time . Well I'm back on it and am driving very well again so I wondered if this review might help someone. There isn't a clinical study on better driving, but there are studies to do with blood vessels, reducing platelet stickiness and more. My husband just got started on statins which can cause muscle aches all over the body. He needed 3 a day for the aches to go away. This antioxidant packs a powerful punch and we wont be without it again.

same as the first

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't really tell any difference

No difference in gums bleeding

Posted by Reviewer2531045 on Dec 05, 2011

No difference or any noticed improvement in my gums (bleeding). After using it for about 3 weeks, first week twice a day, then once a day.

ubiquinol review

Posted by Reviewer2762628 on Jun 30, 2011

I have gone through one half of the product and so far I have not noted in difference in my energy lever, my skin tone or any thing. I think this is just another scam on the public

Feels good inside!

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on May 19, 2011

Heard about Ubiquinol over CoQ10 especially if you're over the age of 35. Well, I'm still 24 and I'm taking it. It works! What can I say, I feel good about taking CoQ10/Ubiquinol, and Healthy Origins knows how to make those gel caps

Davyd

Posted by Reviewer1495663 on Apr 06, 2011

My cardiologist suggested Ubiquinol as a for of CoQ10 8 years ago. The results speak for themselves. My heart output has never been better. Kudos to your product line.

great product