| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2851068 on Apr 26, 2009

I ordered this because it supposedly helps people with energy problems...this is the second time I order it....so far, I have not seen any difference...I'm trying it for the last time.

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Aug 28, 2011

Started out with a couple of months of the 200 mg., to jump start my cells after starving them for years! Now I've lowered the dosage to 100 mg., which I will stay with. This is all part of my "turn the hands of time back" from the inside out approach. So far, so good!

Good for estrogen takers,,

Posted by Reviewer1929272 on May 03, 2011

I bought this for my wife who has been complaining about low energy levels. She is 49 and taking a good dose of estrogen daily and I read that taking estrogen depletes ubiquinol levels thus lower energy. She noticed an increase in energy after about a week and says it has made a significant difference. No longer needs a nap after work.

Helps with gums

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Jun 20, 2011

This supplement helped stop my gums from being spongy and bleeding. Ran out and the gums started acting up again. Started taking it again and all is well. The gums are suppose to be indicative of the heart.