• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Give you Ton of Energy! No regret buying this Superior Form. The difference is HUGE.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Yes, With this Kaneka from Japan, The difference is huge. I have lots more energy than using the ordinary COQ10 which I had purchased from the local health store before buying this superior yet more expensive. It is really worth every penny to go for this superior form than the ordinary form. You will feel the difference! Trust me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

My parents both had heart problems and ubiquinol is supposed to help the heart as well be more absorable as we age. I just started so we will see. Health Origins is an excellent brand.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Apr 11, 2011

This product keeps my at top speed all day with no sleep overs in the afternoon.

Think it may help

Posted by Reviewer2052370 on Aug 23, 2013

I take this, 2 caps morning and 1 at night because I have hypercoagulation and think it will help my heart. After more than a year, I see no perceptable difference, but keep taking it because all the health sites say to take ubiquinol if you are older.

comparison with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 25, 2008

I had to try this after all the marketing hype, sadly i have to say it works no better than healthy origins ordinary Q10 which is the best i have used. Ubiquinol may be usefull for people with digestion problems but otherwise no advantage is noticeable.I am not a doctor but have used Q10 supplements for 28 years and find it does help slow the ageing process.

same as the first

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't really tell any difference

Noticable improvment

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Aug 07, 2011

I tried regular CoQ10 and then this Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins. Improves and stabalizes my mood and energy in a noticable way. Highly recomend.

Good brain supplement

Posted by Reviewer2315157 on Mar 22, 2011

My sister got me onto ths product. Have been taking it now for over 6 months..have found improvement in my mental focus and concentration.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1465024 on May 03, 2011

I have been training for a marathon and this product has given me a bit more energy and much quicker recovery time. This is almost half the price they charge for similar products in the local markets. It arrived in about a day or two after ordering!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

I have replaced CoQ10 with Uiquinol because it is more easily assimilated by older people.I like it and will continue to use it