• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Think it may help

Posted by Reviewer2052370 on Aug 23, 2013

I take this, 2 caps morning and 1 at night because I have hypercoagulation and think it will help my heart. After more than a year, I see no perceptable difference, but keep taking it because all the health sites say to take ubiquinol if you are older.

No difference in gums bleeding

Posted by Reviewer2531045 on Dec 05, 2011

No difference or any noticed improvement in my gums (bleeding). After using it for about 3 weeks, first week twice a day, then once a day.

ubiquinol review

Posted by Reviewer2762628 on Jun 30, 2011

I have gone through one half of the product and so far I have not noted in difference in my energy lever, my skin tone or any thing. I think this is just another scam on the public

comparison with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 25, 2008

I had to try this after all the marketing hype, sadly i have to say it works no better than healthy origins ordinary Q10 which is the best i have used. Ubiquinol may be usefull for people with digestion problems but otherwise no advantage is noticeable.I am not a doctor but have used Q10 supplements for 28 years and find it does help slow the ageing process.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Feb 08, 2009

I can't really tell whether this is good or bad, I'm trusting the brand.

First time trying this brand of ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 05, 2009

Tried this brand because the price was very reasonable and the reviews were good. I think it works okay, seem to have a little more energy.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on May 17, 2009

I wasn't sure about changing from the brand I have taken for years. This is highly recomended and so far I like this.

Best COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 27, 2009

For "ahem" us older, as in baby boomers this is a perfect energy booster that's great for you.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1519174 on Mar 07, 2009

hard to tell what it is doing, but the price is right

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Dec 02, 2009

Good price & for those over their late twenties this is the right form to take to help safeguard your heart along wuth a dood diet & exercise!