• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Give you Ton of Energy! No regret buying this Superior Form. The difference is HUGE.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Yes, With this Kaneka from Japan, The difference is huge. I have lots more energy than using the ordinary COQ10 which I had purchased from the local health store before buying this superior yet more expensive. It is really worth every penny to go for this superior form than the ordinary form. You will feel the difference! Trust me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent for heart and brain

Posted by mozzer on Nov 29, 2015

I have been using Ubiquinol for a few years now from a few different brands. I like Healthy Origins quite a bit and I've noticed I do best with a 200mg dose. This is an essential nutrient for cardiovascular health and also brain function. Good for energy and I also notice I have a better mind & muscle connection, not just when exercising but also when playing guitar. If you are older than mid 30's and need a caffeine-free energy boost, get a bottle. Take with a meal and some good Omega 3's and you are set. Try one or two before your next workout, you will be very pleased with the extra energy.

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

My parents both had heart problems and ubiquinol is supposed to help the heart as well be more absorable as we age. I just started so we will see. Health Origins is an excellent brand.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Apr 11, 2011

This product keeps my at top speed all day with no sleep overs in the afternoon.

Think it may help

Posted by Reviewer2052370 on Aug 23, 2013

I take this, 2 caps morning and 1 at night because I have hypercoagulation and think it will help my heart. After more than a year, I see no perceptable difference, but keep taking it because all the health sites say to take ubiquinol if you are older.

comparison with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 25, 2008

I had to try this after all the marketing hype, sadly i have to say it works no better than healthy origins ordinary Q10 which is the best i have used. Ubiquinol may be usefull for people with digestion problems but otherwise no advantage is noticeable.I am not a doctor but have used Q10 supplements for 28 years and find it does help slow the ageing process.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Feb 08, 2009

I can't really tell whether this is good or bad, I'm trusting the brand.

First time trying this brand of ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 05, 2009

Tried this brand because the price was very reasonable and the reviews were good. I think it works okay, seem to have a little more energy.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on May 17, 2009

I wasn't sure about changing from the brand I have taken for years. This is highly recomended and so far I like this.

Best COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 27, 2009

For "ahem" us older, as in baby boomers this is a perfect energy booster that's great for you.