• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Important supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Jul 09, 2013

We don't use a huge number of supplements, but I have been convinced of the importance of ubiquinol.

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Jul 02, 2013

I found this improves my energy levels. There are many other reasons I take this, hopefully they will be apparent as I age. Oh- i did notice that when I took it too close to bed time I didnt have as good a sleep

a great product

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Jun 26, 2013

great product.. from start i could feel my energy levels have gone up high... i dont feel tired and its great for fighting cell degeneration.... i take 2 tablets once a day..

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Easy to swallow.

excellent

Posted by 4728306253094335327 on May 16, 2013

Delivery in time. Good codition and best price of this product.

Seems to work well!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using normal ubiquinone (CoQ10) for many years but after starting to use this ubiquinol twice a day, I can definitely feel the difference. Highly recommended.

More energy

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I take 2 per dag which gives more energy at cellular level.

Good for every cell in your body

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

This form of CoQ10 is ready to be used by your body and provides energy to every cell in your body. A MUST if you take cholesterol-lowering drugs which deplete CoQ10.

A must to use

Posted by 5326360745502776455 on Jan 23, 2013

Very happy & will continue to use.