• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1242115 on Mar 02, 2011

I find this product gives me lots of energy

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer2763921 on Jan 13, 2010

My father is taking Ubiquinol. I feel ubiquinol is being very good for him thanks.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1146288 on Mar 18, 2010

I was extremely impressed with the delivery process especially since I live outside the US.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2955050 on Apr 27, 2010

God price for this great product

Cheaper than other brand

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 23, 2010

I have been taking this for sometime. But i prefer Nutricology brand

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

I have replaced CoQ10 with Uiquinol because it is more easily assimilated by older people.I like it and will continue to use it

Good brain supplement

Posted by Reviewer2315157 on Mar 22, 2011

My sister got me onto ths product. Have been taking it now for over 6 months..have found improvement in my mental focus and concentration.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1465024 on May 03, 2011

I have been training for a marathon and this product has given me a bit more energy and much quicker recovery time. This is almost half the price they charge for similar products in the local markets. It arrived in about a day or two after ordering!!

Noticable improvment

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Aug 07, 2011

I tried regular CoQ10 and then this Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins. Improves and stabalizes my mood and energy in a noticable way. Highly recomend.