Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1134958 From Colorado on Jan 26, 2012

I did not believe this would do anything for me but tried it anyway. Used for 2 months then stopped. I couldn't believe the difference with and without! Quickly ordered more! It made a huge difference in energy for me! So glad I tried!

Feels good inside!

Posted by Reviewer2467778 From California on May 19, 2011

Heard about Ubiquinol over CoQ10 especially if you're over the age of 35. Well, I'm still 24 and I'm taking it. It works! What can I say, I feel good about taking CoQ10/Ubiquinol, and Healthy Origins knows how to make those gel caps

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2490036 From Ireland on Nov 27, 2010

this product is very helpful to the heart and doesn't seem to have any side effects like those felt from CoQ10. Thanks for stocking a very good product.

Davyd

Posted by Reviewer1495663 From Texas on Apr 06, 2011

My cardiologist suggested Ubiquinol as a for of CoQ10 8 years ago. The results speak for themselves. My heart output has never been better. Kudos to your product line.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 From North Carolina on Oct 10, 2010

Besides all the other benefits, I especially like that this is good for our gums.