• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

An Absolute Necessity.

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on May 04, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read extensive, independent studies & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a necessary supplementation. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. The dosage I now maintain is 200mg/day in either 100mgs x twice a day or 50mgs x 4 times a day (dependent on the cheapest way of purchase + postage going @ the time.) Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Western Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

Good brand

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I'm an older adult, so this is a good choice product for myself. I do not have heart problems, but due to my age I need to take supplements that are more easy to absorb. My husband is not a well person, so I give this to him as well to try and keep his heart strong. Healthy Origins is a very good product in my opinion, and I can only speak for myself and my husband.

very good

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on Dec 28, 2015

a very very good product! when you buy ubiqinol CoQ10 its very important that its from kaneka QH!

Healthy Origins ubiquinol works!!!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I stopped using this brand of ubiquinol for 2 weeks and I noticed I was having issues driving again. I explained my driving issues before but pulled the review because it sounded silly. It had to do with a feeling of fear/anxiety, like I wouldn't be able to brake in time . Well I'm back on it and am driving very well again so I wondered if this review might help someone. There isn't a clinical study on better driving, but there are studies to do with blood vessels, reducing platelet stickiness and more. My husband just got started on statins which can cause muscle aches all over the body. He needed 3 a day for the aches to go away. This antioxidant packs a powerful punch and we wont be without it again.

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä ostos.Suosittelen

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

So much better than the old stuff.

Posted by 5308847195191269827 on Oct 10, 2012

Absolutely brilliant product. Started feeling effects in 3-4 days. More energy, More positive but much clearer in my thinking and able to multi task and do many things at once.

Excellent form of Heart protection

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

Glad to see non GMO & soy free. Keeps my heart beating without any skips!!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

Works very well, but it takes a few weeks to really kick in. So don't give up on Ubiquinol until you have tried it for at least 3-4 weeks. I have tried CoQ10 (Ubiquinone), but I did not notice much difference. This product, however, this is very effective and gives you lots of energy. Five stars!!