• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1465024 on May 03, 2011

I have been training for a marathon and this product has given me a bit more energy and much quicker recovery time. This is almost half the price they charge for similar products in the local markets. It arrived in about a day or two after ordering!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2652019 on Jun 05, 2011

I have replaced CoQ10 with Uiquinol because it is more easily assimilated by older people.I like it and will continue to use it

Noticable improvment

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Aug 07, 2011

I tried regular CoQ10 and then this Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins. Improves and stabalizes my mood and energy in a noticable way. Highly recomend.

cheapest Ubiquinol in the market

Posted by Reviewer2189236 on Jan 02, 2012

this is 5-6 times more bioavaliable then q10 so this form much better too. and it cheaper then other brands. :)

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

Works very well, but it takes a few weeks to really kick in. So don't give up on Ubiquinol until you have tried it for at least 3-4 weeks. I have tried CoQ10 (Ubiquinone), but I did not notice much difference. This product, however, this is very effective and gives you lots of energy. Five stars!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this. Healthy Origins is smart not to include SOY. I cannot use soy, so this is a great find for me!

So much better than the old stuff.

Posted by 5308847195191269827 on Oct 10, 2012

Absolutely brilliant product. Started feeling effects in 3-4 days. More energy, More positive but much clearer in my thinking and able to multi task and do many things at once.

These gel caps are very easy to take!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Aug 11, 2013

What is The Difference Between Ubiquinol and COQ10? ---- Studies have shown that taking Ubiquinol is 8 times MORE effective than taking COQ10 . .

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age