• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

cheapest Ubiquinol in the market

Posted by Reviewer2189236 on Jan 02, 2012

this is 5-6 times more bioavaliable then q10 so this form much better too. and it cheaper then other brands. :)

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

Works very well, but it takes a few weeks to really kick in. So don't give up on Ubiquinol until you have tried it for at least 3-4 weeks. I have tried CoQ10 (Ubiquinone), but I did not notice much difference. This product, however, this is very effective and gives you lots of energy. Five stars!!

Give you Ton of Energy! No regret buying this Superior Form. The difference is HUGE.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Yes, With this Kaneka from Japan, The difference is huge. I have lots more energy than using the ordinary COQ10 which I had purchased from the local health store before buying this superior yet more expensive. It is really worth every penny to go for this superior form than the ordinary form. You will feel the difference! Trust me. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this. Healthy Origins is smart not to include SOY. I cannot use soy, so this is a great find for me!

So much better than the old stuff.

Posted by 5308847195191269827 on Oct 10, 2012

Absolutely brilliant product. Started feeling effects in 3-4 days. More energy, More positive but much clearer in my thinking and able to multi task and do many things at once.

These gel caps are very easy to take!!

Posted by L-I-V-E--122--YEARS on Aug 11, 2013

What is The Difference Between Ubiquinol and COQ10? ---- Studies have shown that taking Ubiquinol is 8 times MORE effective than taking COQ10 . .

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age

good for me

Posted by beafawcett on Jun 13, 2014

This has been an excellent product for me. I have long term ME and am searching for ways to build my strength. This has helped significantly. It is like an energy pill in the morning. It allows me to take a higher dose of B12 as well. I can sometimes take 200mg but it seems too much for every day. maybe i will find that changes. these have been another step towards recovery for me. I had taken ubiquinone for some years but it had no discernible benefit. Given my age and illness this is not surprising. this and magnesium {Thompsons Ultra Magnesium which I wish iherb would stock} and B12 have been the most useful nutrients for me. i have found that I cannot take these in the evening. They are a stimulant for me and I don't sleep if I take them at night. But as morning boost they are wonderful and as a result I am able to begin building some of my wasted muscle tissue. and so glad they are soy free .

V Aho