• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent form of Heart protection

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

Glad to see non GMO & soy free. Keeps my heart beating without any skips!!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Sep 21, 2013

Works very well, but it takes a few weeks to really kick in. So don't give up on Ubiquinol until you have tried it for at least 3-4 weeks. I have tried CoQ10 (Ubiquinone), but I did not notice much difference. This product, however, this is very effective and gives you lots of energy. Five stars!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this. Healthy Origins is smart not to include SOY. I cannot use soy, so this is a great find for me!

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä ostos.Suosittelen

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

Good brand

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I'm an older adult, so this is a good choice product for myself. I do not have heart problems, but due to my age I need to take supplements that are more easy to absorb. My husband is not a well person, so I give this to him as well to try and keep his heart strong. Healthy Origins is a very good product in my opinion, and I can only speak for myself and my husband.

An Absolute Necessity.

Posted by 5451635385314644146 on May 04, 2015

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read extensive, independent studies & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a necessary supplementation. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. The dosage I now maintain is 200mg/day in either 100mgs x twice a day or 50mgs x 4 times a day (dependent on the cheapest way of purchase + postage going @ the time.) Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Western Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.