• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Quite Good.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

I took one soft gel 3 times per day with meals. I like to take this along with NA-R-ALA at 200mg per dose. These are complimentary antioxidants that act as mitochondrial energy regulators. High quality and highly recommended.

awesome

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I guess its the first product I noticed a stamina difference.. I am not able to sleep enough, though I a still energetic enough that was not in place before i started taking this one.. so my primary purpose is energy.. works for this

No more irregular heartbeat

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

Make sure you buy uniquinol NOT uniquinon as this one is not the best form of CoQ-10

Ubiquinol reverse effect of statin

Posted by 5047997862536425969 on Dec 13, 2015

This product is useful in reversing the effect of statin. It took me about two months of the supplements before seeing to see the results. I am taking together with Source Naturals, Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 650 mg.

Are you Australian? There are much better products locally.

Posted by 4916542962901854095 on Nov 17, 2015

I need to take Ubiquinol and its affects on my wellbeing are apparent. I was using the local Biocuticals brand, which are great, but expensive. I tried these for a while and the strength is not equivelent to ( read not even as strong as) a 100mg Biocuticals brand. There are no US regulations on these health products, so you don't really know what you are getting. These are quite weak by comparison to the local brand. I guess you get what you pay for. I'm going to try some other brands from here. I'm done with this one.

Bring on the energy

Posted by 5471008999060381735 on Apr 25, 2015

This is the first vitamin that I've noticed an actual effect from taking it. There's a definite increase in my energy levels, so I'm definitely happy with this product. I bought this in bulk and saved heaps. I also live in Australia and the products arrived within a few days.

dynamic

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 04, 2015

this has brought about very strong great changes in my body. This ubiquinol is so much better then CoQ10. It is like I have been given a new lease on life. The quality of my life has jumped from one to ten in less then a month. I am now able to exercise once again and feel like I am alive once again.

Impressive Endurance Boost

Posted by Reviewer2162864 on Jan 07, 2015

I live on Kauai Island in Hawaii. I spent all summer husking thousands of coconuts for tourists. This gave me the energy to power though 60 coconuts at a time on many occasions. I did not get tiered as fast. I no longer felt like I had to battle with my own fatigue. Pretty impressive for a women who is not trying to be a body builder.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Nov 23, 2014

I take it daily before going to bed as it is recommended for better absorption. I also take Minami fish oil. Both are great for heart health and migraine prevention. A recent study showed heart patients have low blood levels of q10.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

I give this to my husband

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »