• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Quite Good.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

I took one soft gel 3 times per day with meals. I like to take this along with NA-R-ALA at 200mg per dose. These are complimentary antioxidants that act as mitochondrial energy regulators. High quality and highly recommended.

awesome

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I guess its the first product I noticed a stamina difference.. I am not able to sleep enough, though I a still energetic enough that was not in place before i started taking this one.. so my primary purpose is energy.. works for this

No more irregular heartbeat

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

Make sure you buy uniquinol NOT uniquinon as this one is not the best form of CoQ-10

Bring on the energy

Posted by 5471008999060381735 on Apr 25, 2015

This is the first vitamin that I've noticed an actual effect from taking it. There's a definite increase in my energy levels, so I'm definitely happy with this product. I bought this in bulk and saved heaps. I also live in Australia and the products arrived within a few days.

dynamic

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 04, 2015

this has brought about very strong great changes in my body. This ubiquinol is so much better then CoQ10. It is like I have been given a new lease on life. The quality of my life has jumped from one to ten in less then a month. I am now able to exercise once again and feel like I am alive once again.

Impressive Endurance Boost

Posted by Reviewer2162864 on Jan 07, 2015

I live on Kauai Island in Hawaii. I spent all summer husking thousands of coconuts for tourists. This gave me the energy to power though 60 coconuts at a time on many occasions. I did not get tiered as fast. I no longer felt like I had to battle with my own fatigue. Pretty impressive for a women who is not trying to be a body builder.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Nov 23, 2014

I take it daily before going to bed as it is recommended for better absorption. I also take Minami fish oil. Both are great for heart health and migraine prevention. A recent study showed heart patients have low blood levels of q10.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

I give this to my husband

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2545242 on Apr 21, 2013

This product is really good, I ran out recently and really noticed the difference.

Gives good energy

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on Apr 09, 2013

I am a 69 year old woman and take a lot of supplements and power foods, but if I forget my ubiquinol for more than a couple of days I start dragging. I notice a difference with this more than any other supplement. You feel like you have more strength and energy, but without any jitters.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »