• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1323051 on Aug 10, 2010

ubiquinol is amazing - I noticed immediate differences. But I have chronic illness - a healthy person may not notice straight away. But I recommend ubiquinol for everyone and this brand is very good.

It is helping a friend feel better

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Apr 23, 2010

Bought it for a convalescing friend who reports it is definitely helping. Thank you.

The only Ubiquinol I found with 200 mg. in it.

Posted by Reviewer1748946 on Mar 29, 2010

Ordered for my husband who is on statin and beta blocker. It is hard to find a 200 mg potency. Since only a very little part of it is absorbed by the body unless taken with a lipid-fatty food, I decided to get more than the traditional 100mg concentration. Pretty good so far.

150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1994746 on Feb 17, 2010

Desearia mas adelante poder comprar Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels. pero no me lo puedn enviar a Spain.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2233049 on Nov 02, 2009

It is a product recomended for old age and also for all cancer patients along with their treatment.

Product hog 36474

Posted by Reviewer2169636 on Jun 23, 2009

Since my heart attack in 2004 I have been using straight CoQ 10, lately I have switched to UbiQuinol CoQ10, So far I have been satisfied with the product and feel energized and good. A lot of Doctors do not know that if you are taking a Satin drug like lipitor,the drug robs your own body of about 40% of your own CoQ 10 production, and if anything you need after a heart is damaged by the attack, you need all the more the energizing natural supplement CoQ 10.

Healthy origins ubiquinol 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is the best value ubiquinol around, and the quality is there too, it being produced by the Japanese company that holds the patent. iHerb's service is amazing- I receive my order from the other side of the world within a week of placing an order. Ernie , Australia

Richard Trout

Posted by Reviewer2449064 on Feb 10, 2009

I read a newspaper article about ubiquinol, stating that it helped utilize medications into the cells where they were needed. I have been taking it for approximately three weeks and I do feel better and my wife tells me I am acting better. I have a doctors appointment next week and we'll see what he says.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1720465 on Sep 30, 2008

I am still alive after taking a few pills so I guess that is a good thing. I have no way to judge this product so I have no comment other than it was delivered on time and with out any damage.

mrs. doris stevens

Posted by Reviewer3314360 on Jul 19, 2008

No one else seems to have ubiquinol at 200 mg. which is the amt. my husband has to take. Against my advice, he takes statins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »