• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Quite Good.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 08, 2016

I took one soft gel 3 times per day with meals. I like to take this along with NA-R-ALA at 200mg per dose. These are complimentary antioxidants that act as mitochondrial energy regulators. High quality and highly recommended.

Great for fibro fatigue

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Jun 08, 2016

I have used all the forms of Q10 and have found this one - ubiquinol - the best. I need only take a lower dose per day, 1 x 200g. Over the past two years I have tested by not taking it for a couple of weeks and then returning to it, several times and it does clearly help with the fatigue.

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3113531 on Mar 31, 2011

I've only used the product for about 2 weeks so I can't really comment on results yet. For that reason, I did not rate the product 5 stars but I have high expectations. However, I reviewed several similar products and user coments before buying he product. The customer feedback on web sites,quality of the product, and the IHerb pricing were key to my decision to purchase.

150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1994746 on Feb 17, 2010

Desearia mas adelante poder comprar Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels. pero no me lo puedn enviar a Spain.

no problems here

Posted by Reviewer1429445 on Jun 19, 2011

product seems to have made life a little easier only taken for a month,we will see

good product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 24, 2012

always good value

Ubiquinol reverse effect of statin

Posted by 5047997862536425969 on Dec 13, 2015

This product is useful in reversing the effect of statin. It took me about two months of the supplements before seeing to see the results. I am taking together with Source Naturals, Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 650 mg.

Unsure about these

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Bought these to trial if they might assist with relieving muscle weakness. They haven't helped me. I can't say that they I have noticed any beneficial effect for me. Probably better suited for someone who has a clinical need for this type of product. They certainly haven't harmed me in any way.

COQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1921408 on Mar 11, 2011

I have no problems with this delivery as non with any others in the past. Whatever I have bought the delivery has been always efficient. I am going to try the Ubiquinol COQ 10 for a while to see if it can help me with my fibromyalgia, so I will give it 3 stars for the time being, if it works, of course I will tick a few more.

Hard to say if did any improvement

Posted by Reviewer2356581 on Sep 08, 2010

I ordered 3 bottles, for myself, dad and my brother. We were hoping for recovery for dad who has been taking statins for many years and whos muscles in his legs are very much gone due to C10-deficiency research has shown as a probable reason. Well so far, nothing much, maybe a slight improvement, hard to say, more time needed. The product itself was clean and nice. Good impression of bottle and pills. Delivery, quite fast, even all the way to sweden. Impressed!