• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Apr 25, 2010

Co-Q10 (ubiquinol is the active best metabolised form) is a key component of Dr Sinatra's awesome foursome for improving heart metabolism. I have cardiomyopathy, and have taken 300mg/day of ubiquinol for 7 months now (also magnesium, and more recently L-carnitine fumerate and D Ribose) and the benefits have been substantial in terms of heart health and quality of life. (I did find that L carnitine gave me head aches so I stoped that) I have also noticed a number of other health issues have been resolved by the awesome foursome, prostate problems (now no problem peeing, full flow), skin blemishes gradually disapeared including age spots,skin softer and less dry, hair regrowth. And healthy origins price is the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2829216 on Oct 04, 2008

This should be a supplement for everyone. My skin appears much healthier and very noticeably smooth after taking Ubiquinol. I was constantly using lotion for dry skin and hands. This is no longer needed with Ubiquinol. I can imagine this supplement would save a lot of money for people buying expensive cosmetic creams and lotions if they knew about its results!

Great for M.E.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. This 200mg one is great value! I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

For Mom

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on Feb 09, 2012

I buy this for my 93 year old mother. All I know is that with this along with several other excellent iHerb products and tweaking her diet, my mother is out of a nursing home and living on her own in her home again. Your service is always excellent. (I use this, too.)

Ubiquinol 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2047555 on Oct 12, 2008

This is the only source that sells Ubiquinol of this strength. Price is reasonable. The capsules are small, non-sticky, and easily swallowed. I take them once daily. Like all supplements, you won't notice any immediate difference, but I can assure you that my immune system is stronger than without supplements.

Parkinson's Disease and CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2771882 on Aug 21, 2009

I have been diagnosed with PD about 2 years ago and this form of COQ 10 is the best and cheapest I have found. Especially, if you are over 55, you should be taking this form of it. I believe that it has really helped me and prevented the progression of the disease.

Excellent source of COQ10

Posted by Reviewer3180149 on Nov 30, 2010

I have tried every source of CoQ10 because I am diabetic, Type II. None of the others did much for me until I started taking Healthy Origins. I have not taken any diabetic medications in four years as a result.

Important for statin users

Posted by Reviewer2119223 on Apr 11, 2011

Ubiquinol (Coenzyme Q) is in the mitochondria, the energy factories for the cell, and is necessary for their proper function. It is well known that statins dramatically lower blood Coenzyme Q, which may help explain why so many people experience muscle fatigue and muscle pain on statins. Since I am on a statin I take the Healthy Origins because it is potent at 200 mg and I don't want the muscle fatigue.

Large dose ubiquinol at a very reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1788882 on Sep 21, 2010

Considering that the bio-availability of ubiquinol is about 7x greater than that of regular CoQ10 (ubiquinon) the potential biological effect of just 1 softgel of 200mg ubiqunol is insurmountable. Given that the price is more than reasonable.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Jan 02, 2011

I take this for a mitochondrial disorder. Ubiquinol is the best form to use, but can be very expensive. Especially when large amounts are need. This is about the best price, for the quality, that you will find.