• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Important for statin users

Posted by Reviewer2119223 on Apr 11, 2011

Ubiquinol (Coenzyme Q) is in the mitochondria, the energy factories for the cell, and is necessary for their proper function. It is well known that statins dramatically lower blood Coenzyme Q, which may help explain why so many people experience muscle fatigue and muscle pain on statins. Since I am on a statin I take the Healthy Origins because it is potent at 200 mg and I don't want the muscle fatigue.

Good strength!

Posted by 5027125459107956479 on Oct 31, 2013

My parents (50s) had been taking 30mg Ubiquinone for years without feeling how it is benefiting them, just believing it's something good to maintain health. After reading many materials, we tried Ubiquinol which should be more powerful/efficient for their age, I also notice the amount they took was too low. The 1st bottle of Uniquinol we bought was of 100mg, which they don't feel any difference from the Ubiquinone, then we tried 200mg~~~~& my mom thinks she feels "something", that her body might be working better ......kinda hard to say how or what is better though =.= However after 2months, I can see that her facial skin is looking more healthy & younger & energetic. I think at the corrent strength, you can tell Coq10 is good for your body too! (they're taking 1 in am & pm, ie total 400mg/day actually)...............BYW, I myself take 100mg of Ubiquinone twice/day after knowing the nessecities to supplement Coq10 & I notice the same benefit to my face also!! ~^^~

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2080952 on Aug 14, 2010

Had read about this product and have found it to very beneficial. Have steadied my blood pressure and lost the tired feeling I have suffered from. Expensive but certainly worth it. I would recommend this product.

Large dose ubiquinol at a very reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1788882 on Sep 21, 2010

Considering that the bio-availability of ubiquinol is about 7x greater than that of regular CoQ10 (ubiquinon) the potential biological effect of just 1 softgel of 200mg ubiqunol is insurmountable. Given that the price is more than reasonable.

Q10 for energy

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Apr 15, 2015

I have had Fibromyalgia for 9 years. For much of that time I was taking the co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarinone) to aid energy. About 6 months ago I switched to Ubiquinol to try it out and indeed it was a significant improvement in energy. I would highly recommend giving Ubiquinol a real trial.

Ubiquinol review, also Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2218434 on Apr 08, 2011

Both products arrived very quickly -- much appreciated. I have had the Ubiquinol before, and I am really enjoying the Immune Punch -- gives me energy, for some reason (I never use caffeine, so this is nice). Carolyn

Great Price for Kaneka QH

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Apr 02, 2011

I'd previously purchased other Healthy Origins products and noticed the great price on this - Kaneka QH. I rarely have migraines since taking at least 200mg ubiquinol/day. Two thumbs up.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Jan 02, 2011

I take this for a mitochondrial disorder. Ubiquinol is the best form to use, but can be very expensive. Especially when large amounts are need. This is about the best price, for the quality, that you will find.

CoQ-10

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

This product is a winner. When I don't take it like I should, I feel drained. If you take "statins", you're being depleated of this necessary product your heart needs. Healthy Origins can be trusted to make this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2571897 on Apr 22, 2012

I have found that Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 200 mg is everything I wanted. It definitly is the most product for the buck I could find on the internet. I'll be ordering again. Harvey