• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2080952 on Aug 14, 2010

Had read about this product and have found it to very beneficial. Have steadied my blood pressure and lost the tired feeling I have suffered from. Expensive but certainly worth it. I would recommend this product.

Large dose ubiquinol at a very reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1788882 on Sep 21, 2010

Considering that the bio-availability of ubiquinol is about 7x greater than that of regular CoQ10 (ubiquinon) the potential biological effect of just 1 softgel of 200mg ubiqunol is insurmountable. Given that the price is more than reasonable.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Jan 02, 2011

I take this for a mitochondrial disorder. Ubiquinol is the best form to use, but can be very expensive. Especially when large amounts are need. This is about the best price, for the quality, that you will find.

Great Price for Kaneka QH

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Apr 02, 2011

I'd previously purchased other Healthy Origins products and noticed the great price on this - Kaneka QH. I rarely have migraines since taking at least 200mg ubiquinol/day. Two thumbs up.

Ubiquinol review, also Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2218434 on Apr 08, 2011

Both products arrived very quickly -- much appreciated. I have had the Ubiquinol before, and I am really enjoying the Immune Punch -- gives me energy, for some reason (I never use caffeine, so this is nice). Carolyn

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3321374 on Jun 06, 2009

I use it for migraine prophylaxis.

Energy and clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter and husband have been taking this product for about a month. They have noticed significant energy and clearer thinking. My daughter did research to find that the higher amount, 200 mg. per day is better for disorders like neuropathy and MS.

Great!

Posted by 4820149837418789562 on Aug 07, 2014

I have tried quite a few different brands of Ubiquinol tablets, but prefer these over other makes. The quality is excellent, and I do feel a difference for the better, taking them. The price and fast delivery through iherb, make this a winning combination.

Q10 for energy

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Apr 15, 2015

I have had Fibromyalgia for 9 years. For much of that time I was taking the co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarinone) to aid energy. About 6 months ago I switched to Ubiquinol to try it out and indeed it was a significant improvement in energy. I would highly recommend giving Ubiquinol a real trial.

For fertility

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 15, 2012

I have tried healthy origins ubiquinone 100mg and it stop my gum bleeding problem within days of taking it. I bought this so I can cut down the number of pills i need to take & help in better absorption. Hope it works better.