| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels

Best price!

Posted by Reviewer1549374 on Dec 10, 2008

You have the best price and quality of any supplier that I could find on the internet. My wife has a mitochondrial disease that requires her to take mega-doses of supplements in order to survive. Your product helps her enormously. Far better absorbtion than with ubiquinone. I wish the price was cheaper, but your's is the lowest I could find.

Ubiquinol 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2047555 on Oct 12, 2008

This is the only source that sells Ubiquinol of this strength. Price is reasonable. The capsules are small, non-sticky, and easily swallowed. I take them once daily. Like all supplements, you won't notice any immediate difference, but I can assure you that my immune system is stronger than without supplements.

Parkinson's Disease and CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2771882 on Aug 21, 2009

I have been diagnosed with PD about 2 years ago and this form of COQ 10 is the best and cheapest I have found. Especially, if you are over 55, you should be taking this form of it. I believe that it has really helped me and prevented the progression of the disease.

Excellent source of COQ10

Posted by Reviewer3180149 on Nov 30, 2010

I have tried every source of CoQ10 because I am diabetic, Type II. None of the others did much for me until I started taking Healthy Origins. I have not taken any diabetic medications in four years as a result.

Important for statin users

Posted by Reviewer2119223 on Apr 11, 2011

Ubiquinol (Coenzyme Q) is in the mitochondria, the energy factories for the cell, and is necessary for their proper function. It is well known that statins dramatically lower blood Coenzyme Q, which may help explain why so many people experience muscle fatigue and muscle pain on statins. Since I am on a statin I take the Healthy Origins because it is potent at 200 mg and I don't want the muscle fatigue.