• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2571897 on Apr 22, 2012

I have found that Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 200 mg is everything I wanted. It definitly is the most product for the buck I could find on the internet. I'll be ordering again. Harvey

Complete Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer1309067 on Feb 29, 2012

I have been using this product for nearly a year and am happy with its benefits. Being a statin user (Lipitor), I learned that one needs to replenish ubiquinol, an enzyme importatant for your health and also known as CoQ10, since the statin represses this enzyme at the same time it represses a cholesterol producing enzyme in the liver.

5 star rating

Posted by Reviewer1189607 on Feb 26, 2012

Product is excellent

For Mom

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on Feb 09, 2012

I buy this for my 93 year old mother. All I know is that with this along with several other excellent iHerb products and tweaking her diet, my mother is out of a nursing home and living on her own in her home again. Your service is always excellent. (I use this, too.)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3358849 on Jan 17, 2012

Fantastic Co-Q10 product and a must for everyone. Improvements in skin, hair and also general well being.

The best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Jan 04, 2012

I'm very happy with my Ubiquinol purchase, and at a great price. Thanks iHerb.

it is working so far

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on Nov 25, 2011

Hello I have tried different kinds of CoQ10, finally I came across Ubiquinol. I have recommened to my mom since she has some heart issues.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2944121 on Nov 09, 2011

So far, so good.

Energy and clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter and husband have been taking this product for about a month. They have noticed significant energy and clearer thinking. My daughter did research to find that the higher amount, 200 mg. per day is better for disorders like neuropathy and MS.

Best value ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2011

Have been ordering this product from iHerb for some years now for my mother with heart failure to take with her Lipitor, no interactions with medication or other supplements. No aftertaste,