• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

ubiquinol increases energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1232298 on Aug 12, 2011

have a lot more energy and feel great

unbiquinol to Australia

Posted by Reviewer2985491 on Aug 05, 2011

this is the second time i have ordered this product,on both occassions i recieved the product quickly and as advertised and as far as I know the product has worked as advertised i have no ill effects and i would order again,as this product is unavailable in Australia

Important for statin users

Posted by Reviewer2119223 on Apr 11, 2011

Ubiquinol (Coenzyme Q) is in the mitochondria, the energy factories for the cell, and is necessary for their proper function. It is well known that statins dramatically lower blood Coenzyme Q, which may help explain why so many people experience muscle fatigue and muscle pain on statins. Since I am on a statin I take the Healthy Origins because it is potent at 200 mg and I don't want the muscle fatigue.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Apr 09, 2011

This is the first time I've ordered this product. I am sure I'll have to take it awhile to realize the full benefits. May review it again after I've taken it longer.

New for Me

Posted by Reviewer1179142 on Apr 08, 2011

This is a new product for me to use - but I am very excited about it - got it on sale which was a huge PLUS. This brand of products seems to do very well for me.

Ubiquinol review, also Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2218434 on Apr 08, 2011

Both products arrived very quickly -- much appreciated. I have had the Ubiquinol before, and I am really enjoying the Immune Punch -- gives me energy, for some reason (I never use caffeine, so this is nice). Carolyn

Great Price for Kaneka QH

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Apr 02, 2011

I'd previously purchased other Healthy Origins products and noticed the great price on this - Kaneka QH. I rarely have migraines since taking at least 200mg ubiquinol/day. Two thumbs up.

Benefits of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2284967 on Mar 31, 2011

An excellent way to get much needed Q10 in a ready assimilated means.

Ubiquinol 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1517352 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using Q10 but have been reading articles that said people over 60yrs should be taking Ubiquinal. Since I ordered these from you I had a stay in the hospital and the doctors wanted a list of medication and vitamins I was taking. When they saw I was taking Ubiquiol along with other vitamins they said they also recommended this one to there patients.I am a diabetic and had mini-stroke. Pam Muise(Canada)

Ubiquinol has helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1759128 on Mar 01, 2011

This product has reduced my restless leg syndrome dramatically, and has helped my husband's leg cramps. Having used it only a couple of months, we are satisfied with the results so far.