• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Quality and Value

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Mar 14, 2010

Part of the arsenal for parents' heart health. For people who don't like to take lots of pills, or who are on-the-go, this higher-dose formula works well- and the value is unbeatable. I also like that it's free of harmful fillers.

Complete Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer1309067 on Feb 29, 2012

I have been using this product for nearly a year and am happy with its benefits. Being a statin user (Lipitor), I learned that one needs to replenish ubiquinol, an enzyme importatant for your health and also known as CoQ10, since the statin represses this enzyme at the same time it represses a cholesterol producing enzyme in the liver.

Ubiquinol 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1517352 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using Q10 but have been reading articles that said people over 60yrs should be taking Ubiquinal. Since I ordered these from you I had a stay in the hospital and the doctors wanted a list of medication and vitamins I was taking. When they saw I was taking Ubiquiol along with other vitamins they said they also recommended this one to there patients.I am a diabetic and had mini-stroke. Pam Muise(Canada)

GOOD VALUE

Posted by Reviewer1118789 on Apr 17, 2010

GOOD VALUE FOR QUANTITY, MG's AND PRICE FOR UBIQUINOL

Lowers Cholesterol

Posted by Niknak on Dec 12, 2015

Great product, helps to keep my cholesterol down

Best CoQ10 for the money!

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 10, 2009

Can't beat the 200mg Kaneka/Japanese CoQ10. Best price and it lasts me 150 days!!!

it is working so far

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on Nov 25, 2011

Hello I have tried different kinds of CoQ10, finally I came across Ubiquinol. I have recommened to my mom since she has some heart issues.

GREAT FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Mar 13, 2014

It help me when I started doing exercises on a Treadmill and/or Elliptical machines. No more skip beats in my heart.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer2277466 on Feb 19, 2009

The best price I've found on the web for this product, and the order was sent from the US to the UK in three days flat!

Benefits of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2284967 on Mar 31, 2011

An excellent way to get much needed Q10 in a ready assimilated means.