• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Oct 09, 2012

I was previously using Cq10 400mg, switched to Ubiquinol and have noticed a dramatic increase in energy levels. This is a 2nd order as I noticed a big difference when I was not taking the product.

maureen eddison

Posted by 5354006187346873155 on Dec 25, 2012

I have been taking this supplement for over 12 months and I am completely satisfied with it.

CoQ-10

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

This product is a winner. When I don't take it like I should, I feel drained. If you take "statins", you're being depleated of this necessary product your heart needs. Healthy Origins can be trusted to make this product.

Good strength!

Posted by 5027125459107956479 on Oct 31, 2013

My parents (50s) had been taking 30mg Ubiquinone for years without feeling how it is benefiting them, just believing it's something good to maintain health. After reading many materials, we tried Ubiquinol which should be more powerful/efficient for their age, I also notice the amount they took was too low. The 1st bottle of Uniquinol we bought was of 100mg, which they don't feel any difference from the Ubiquinone, then we tried 200mg~~~~& my mom thinks she feels "something", that her body might be working better ......kinda hard to say how or what is better though =.= However after 2months, I can see that her facial skin is looking more healthy & younger & energetic. I think at the corrent strength, you can tell Coq10 is good for your body too! (they're taking 1 in am & pm, ie total 400mg/day actually)...............BYW, I myself take 100mg of Ubiquinone twice/day after knowing the nessecities to supplement Coq10 & I notice the same benefit to my face also!! ~^^~

GREAT FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Mar 13, 2014

It help me when I started doing exercises on a Treadmill and/or Elliptical machines. No more skip beats in my heart.

Ubiquinol 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1517352 on Mar 09, 2011

Have been using Q10 but have been reading articles that said people over 60yrs should be taking Ubiquinal. Since I ordered these from you I had a stay in the hospital and the doctors wanted a list of medication and vitamins I was taking. When they saw I was taking Ubiquiol along with other vitamins they said they also recommended this one to there patients.I am a diabetic and had mini-stroke. Pam Muise(Canada)

Benefits of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2284967 on Mar 31, 2011

An excellent way to get much needed Q10 in a ready assimilated means.

unbiquinol to Australia

Posted by Reviewer2985491 on Aug 05, 2011

this is the second time i have ordered this product,on both occassions i recieved the product quickly and as advertised and as far as I know the product has worked as advertised i have no ill effects and i would order again,as this product is unavailable in Australia

ubiquinol increases energy levels

Posted by Reviewer1232298 on Aug 12, 2011

have a lot more energy and feel great

Best value ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2011

Have been ordering this product from iHerb for some years now for my mother with heart failure to take with her Lipitor, no interactions with medication or other supplements. No aftertaste,