Great Tasting Vitamin C Gummies for Adults and Gout Help!

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 19, 2013

I received this as a freebie from iHerb today and tried 2 gummies myself and offered one to my wife. We both liked the taste and it is a very convenient way of making sure you have enough Vitamin C for the day. I will probably order more. Two gummies contain 250 mg. Vitamin C. I take several grams of Vitamin C on a daily basis since Aug 2013 and got rid of persistent face warts and my high serum uric acid (gout) problem since it is proven that Vitamin C reduces serum uric acid levels and is a co-factor for collagen production. It is probably due to the fact that it replaces serum uric acid as an antioxidant since uric acid itself is also a strong antioxidant. It is interesting that humans developed the nonfunctional Vitamin C gene roughly at the same time when they lost the enzyme uricase. In humans and higher primates, uric acid is the final oxidation (breakdown) product of purine metabolism and is excreted in urine. In most other mammals, the enzyme uricase further oxidizes uric acid to allantoin. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Gummies

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 31, 2014

These are like candies! Taste is lovely, sour and sweet orange gummies. My husband loves these. I give four stars because of gelatin. Vegan friendly gummies would have five stars from me.

great

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

very tasty, sweet and sour orangy flavor just like candy. notice that TWO pieces are equal to 250mg not one! but it is very delicious and easy to chew, and since I prefer this over pills/capsules i will definitely purchase the big jar.

very small

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015

you can receive only 10 small gummies with a large bottle of plastic. I think this is not a good idea for environment.

very good

Posted by 4732543593871500072 on Dec 28, 2013

very good

Husband LOVES these!

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014

For the child in your adult...

taste good

Posted by 5751617806113074611 on Dec 13, 2013

it little bit sour but tastes good. orange flavor

good

Posted by 5419545816592111678 on Jan 07, 2014

good

Posted by 5398594831565879652 on Jan 09, 2014

Tasted good.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1003641 on Jan 10, 2014

ordered for the first time, but it was so good! quite satisfied.