They Work

Posted by Reviewer2782000 on Sep 02, 2011

I can vouch for these working. I was taking one Healthy Origin 5000IU softgel a day for over 6 months and after a blood test my doctor said I had one of the highest readings he'd ever seen. He advised cutting back so I bought some 1,200IU softgels. (The optimal dose in the medical literature is unclear.)

Wanted 1,000 iu's buy\t...

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Oct 17, 2011

I usually buy the Now Foods D3 1,000 iu's, but I hate Now's peel-off bottle cap! Healthy Origins make great quality supplements, with dependable screw off caps, and 1,200 is close enough to 1,000. I would have rated this 5 stars if it were 1,000 iu's.

Good stuff

Posted by Jaaniin on Feb 04, 2011

Samekind of stuff here in Finland are much more expensive. I like the Olive oil in it, even i dont get the taste of it :). and yeah they are small and easy to take.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2525691 on Apr 22, 2010

As a kidney transplant recepient, my doctor says this is the best possible product for my needs.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Mar 30, 2009

small gels are easy to swallow.

Like the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Feb 16, 2010

Love that this formulation of D3 is made with olive oil rather than soybean oil.

Good price and product

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 25, 2009

Vitamin D is so important and this product provides 1200 IUs in every easy to take capsule.

D3 is important for health

Posted by Reviewer3060653 on Dec 16, 2009

D3 is especially important in the winter. 2000-3000 IU per day is about right, and these softgels are a good value. They are very small and easy to swallow.

Great Deal!!

Posted by Reviewer3109710 on Dec 29, 2009

My husband and I have been taking this product for a few monthsnow, especially since the cold weather has arrived. It does boost the immune system from colds, viruses.

it probably works

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Feb 20, 2014

the pain in my knees subsided since I started to take this.