I recommend these for People with Multiple Sclerosis

Posted by OzMSau on Jun 10, 2012

Great product for keeping your vitamin D levels in the higher range for people that have Multiple Sclerosis

The secret of health

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

One a day and keeps the doctor away. Trust me.

Essential !!!!!

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I live in Finland. It's dark all the time, so I'm not getting any sun for over 5-7 months. After I started taking these twice a day....I feel energetic, happy in the morning, and gym work is improved :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Apr 02, 2010

I take these myself and I read a study from Canada about Vit. D3 and breast cancer so I sent my daughter a bottle as she has breast cancer and asked her to take 3 to 5 a day and she tells me that she is feeling better but has had no scans as of yet to determine any effect.I like being able to buy the 10,000 IU instead of taking so many.

saves me from colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Aug 08, 2010

Fresh and excellent value.

Happiness in a pill

Posted by Reviewer1551960 on Feb 07, 2010

This level of vitamin D really lives up to what it is suppose to do. Within 3-4 days of starting this. I began to have really good feelings of well being.

quality product

Posted by 5006216704692069537 on May 08, 2012

fast delivery to Australia, don't bother taking anything lower than 10,000 UI. Been taking 3x per day for two weeks now and feeling great already. This is an essential vitamin.

Finally an appropriate dosage for vitamin D supplements

Posted by Reviewer3154100 on Dec 18, 2011

If you live anywhere above the latitude of South Carolina, you will almost definitely need to supplement with vitamin D in order to maintain optimal levels of this crucial hormone. And forget about the recommended daily intake of 400 IU. It is way too low. I'd say if you are in good health, at least 10 000 IU/day or more the norther you go is a must! I couldn't find this dosage at my local health store so I'm glad I found it here.

Impossible de vivre sans

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Oct 27, 2012

Excellent produit. L'effet de la vitamine D est souverain. Outre les avantages qu'elle represente pour les cancers, c'est l'effet depression saisonniere qui m'a epate. Permet d'entrer dans l'hiver avec un mental non altere. Permet d'attendre l'ete qui tarde sans en ressentir de mal etre physique. Un must ! Avec 360 gelules, vous en avez pour bien plus d'un an. Le dosage de 10 000 UI est exceptionnellement eleve.

VG for us sun-deprived