The secret of health

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

One a day and keeps the doctor away. Trust me.

Essential !!!!!

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I live in Finland. It's dark all the time, so I'm not getting any sun for over 5-7 months. After I started taking these twice a day....I feel energetic, happy in the morning, and gym work is improved :)

Happiness in a pill

Posted by Reviewer1551960 on Feb 07, 2010

This level of vitamin D really lives up to what it is suppose to do. Within 3-4 days of starting this. I began to have really good feelings of well being.

Incredibly worthy!

Posted by 5398725538171852003 on Jul 09, 2015

I've always had difficulty absorbing Vitamin D, and I have to take 7,000 IU weekly to get it to stabilize at regular levels. In Brazil, a pack with 4 pills with 7,000 IU costs around USD 8,90 (same formula - Cholecalciferol). I bought this product for USD 21 with shipping. After paying import taxes it summed up to USD 33,60. That is, I bought 360 pills for the price of 15. A deal can't get better than that! Some brazilians complain that they didn't receive the product, however customs through USPS is extremely slow. I've waited 25 days just to get customs clearance, and that's considered fast.

I recommend these for People with Multiple Sclerosis

Posted by OzMSau on Jun 10, 2012

Great product for keeping your vitamin D levels in the higher range for people that have Multiple Sclerosis

night serving

Posted by 4729799380363701399 on Jun 25, 2016

So many debates whether to take it at night or in the day, so i decided to try night first. I slept so well like a baby and wake up so fresh!!! I think my sleep quality has improved and hopefully that works in weight loss or muscle repair. :)

quality product

Posted by 5006216704692069537 on May 08, 2012

fast delivery to Australia, don't bother taking anything lower than 10,000 UI. Been taking 3x per day for two weeks now and feeling great already. This is an essential vitamin.

best buy product!

Posted by Reviewer2929128 on Jun 10, 2010

Here in the Netherlands this quality of product is impossible to buy, only with much much lower IU. So thank you for making available.

Noticed improvements

Posted by 5540309370384978026 on Jun 28, 2014

I've been using this for just over 6 months now. What I have noticed is that my skin appears to be much smoother than before (though I observed this approximately 2 months ago). Other than that... my partner was on it for the last month or so. I've been giving him roughly 2 capsules per day (along with Vitamin K2 as MK-7). He noticed that he doesn't get tired as often as before, and that his skin also appears to be more smooth than before (I gave him 10 capsules for about 8 days in a row because I read that each 10 000 IU equals 1 ng/mL... so I wanted to raise his levels quite fast). Right now I've lowered his dosage to 10 000 IU daily, although I think I can reduce it further to 40 000 IU per week for maintenance purposes. My dose is currently at maintenance levels (4 capsules per week) because I've been on this for the last 6 months already. We hadn't had a chance to test our Vitamin D3 levels yet at all... but both of us are not exactly in the sun to begin with, and since we are in Scotland, the sun here appears in full force on a rare basis. I actually had a pretty good idea that both of us were quite deficient in D3 (especially me). Plus, I also noticed that I've been feeling healthier overall since taking it. I think this product is great... but I wouldn't mind iHerb offering Vitamin K2 as MK7 (100 mcg) along with D3 10 000 IU both in 1 capsule. Packing these potencies and forms together would be pretty great and likely lower the overall costs in the long term.

Vitamin D3 - Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer2478338 on Mar 19, 2010

I was very happy with the expedience from my order to the delivery. Very quick. The product is great! I could not ask for anything better and the price was the best that I have found. As it should be.