good product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Apr 02, 2010

I take these myself and I read a study from Canada about Vit. D3 and breast cancer so I sent my daughter a bottle as she has breast cancer and asked her to take 3 to 5 a day and she tells me that she is feeling better but has had no scans as of yet to determine any effect.I like being able to buy the 10,000 IU instead of taking so many.

saves me from colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Aug 08, 2010

Fresh and excellent value.

Happiness in a pill

Posted by Reviewer1551960 on Feb 07, 2010

This level of vitamin D really lives up to what it is suppose to do. Within 3-4 days of starting this. I began to have really good feelings of well being.

Best Value Product On The Market

Posted by 5174726637238431017 on Jul 16, 2013

Easily the only Vitamin D worth buying! Small, easy-to-swallow capsules, in a compact tub, arrived very soon after ordering (well done iHerb!). The lowest cost per IU of Vitamin D I have found anywhere. Why anyone would buy a lower dose (unless you have small children) is beyond me. Your skin can make 10000 IUs in <20 mins in the summer! Vitamin D causes production of antimicrobial peptides; good article on them here: www.hardydiagnostics.com/articles/Antimicrobial-Peptides.pdf

Incredibly worthy!

Posted by 5398725538171852003 on Jul 09, 2015

I've always had difficulty absorbing Vitamin D, and I have to take 7,000 IU weekly to get it to stabilize at regular levels. In Brazil, a pack with 4 pills with 7,000 IU costs around USD 8,90 (same formula - Cholecalciferol). I bought this product for USD 21 with shipping. After paying import taxes it summed up to USD 33,60. That is, I bought 360 pills for the price of 15. A deal can't get better than that! Some brazilians complain that they didn't receive the product, however customs through USPS is extremely slow. I've waited 25 days just to get customs clearance, and that's considered fast.