Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

I am supplementing on Vit D for at least 4 years now after I found I was low. Regular 1000IU from a pharmacy do not do anything for me. I used to take this supplement daily until my level reached 69. Now I just maintain it by taking one softgel every other day. Price-quantity ratio is great. Lasts for a long time. Very pleased.

Great product, good price.

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Oct 10, 2013

I just started taking this and it feels good. Last year I used the 5,000IU but feeling the need to be "on top" this winter I switched to 10,000IU. This is as close to a 5star product you can get.

good

Posted by 5725702719506263700 on Jan 18, 2013

cheap and a high amount of d3. nothing to complain about!

IHerb is fine.... DHL is NOT

Posted by 5012379169573425733 on May 06, 2014

I never received my order because IHerb uses DHL as the courier. DHL got problems in customs and they never returned my order to a new address. Instead they declared as ABANDONED and of course I never got it. I hope IHerb find a better company as their carrier because DHL sucks. The product is also fine I had to reorder.

sunshine in a softgel

Posted by Reviewer1788023 on Jan 12, 2010

Love this stuff. I've been taking this for over 1 month now. I've been taking on average 1 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel great. After 3 months i do plan on taking only 1 a day. We'll see what happens.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 15, 2012

You absolutely must work with your donkey before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen. I sincerely hope this was not helpful to you and please remember to vote this review thumbs down.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2975166 on Jan 11, 2010

great to be taking these during the winter when the midwesterners can't get enough sunlight. I like the 10,000 IU's to a softgel. Great daily supplement.

good

Posted by Reviewer1805185 on Mar 10, 2010

good stuff

unsure

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 06, 2015

Doctors and scientists do no recommend taking vit D "just in case", as it can trigger some diseases. In five years time, it will, supposedly,be clear what conditions this vit can help treat, and for what conditions it should be avoided.

its great

Posted by Reviewer3338536 on Jan 25, 2010

we really like this product and it is in softgel!!