best buy product!

Posted by Reviewer2929128 on Jun 10, 2010

Here in the Netherlands this quality of product is impossible to buy, only with much much lower IU. So thank you for making available.

best D3 product; nice price; immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Dec 25, 2010

i don't get enough sun so i take D3. it's suspended in olive oil, nice. (some other more $$$$ brands use inferior vegetable (omega-6) oils. my cold got so much shorter this winter.

Noticed improvements

Posted by 5540309370384978026 on Jun 28, 2014

I've been using this for just over 6 months now. What I have noticed is that my skin appears to be much smoother than before (though I observed this approximately 2 months ago). Other than that... my partner was on it for the last month or so. I've been giving him roughly 2 capsules per day (along with Vitamin K2 as MK-7). He noticed that he doesn't get tired as often as before, and that his skin also appears to be more smooth than before (I gave him 10 capsules for about 8 days in a row because I read that each 10 000 IU equals 1 ng/mL... so I wanted to raise his levels quite fast). Right now I've lowered his dosage to 10 000 IU daily, although I think I can reduce it further to 40 000 IU per week for maintenance purposes. My dose is currently at maintenance levels (4 capsules per week) because I've been on this for the last 6 months already. We hadn't had a chance to test our Vitamin D3 levels yet at all... but both of us are not exactly in the sun to begin with, and since we are in Scotland, the sun here appears in full force on a rare basis. I actually had a pretty good idea that both of us were quite deficient in D3 (especially me). Plus, I also noticed that I've been feeling healthier overall since taking it. I think this product is great... but I wouldn't mind iHerb offering Vitamin K2 as MK7 (100 mcg) along with D3 10 000 IU both in 1 capsule. Packing these potencies and forms together would be pretty great and likely lower the overall costs in the long term.

Good Health Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2554501 on Jan 28, 2015

This is the best form of Vitamin D to take (D3). Also, vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin, so it is fantastic that this company has put olive oil as a companion with the D3 to make it more effective. Taking two softgels a day will reduce your risk of most cancers, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes by at least 50%.

Good for the Mega Dose

Posted by Reviewer2628915 on Aug 29, 2010

This is a good solid product for those of us that need to pump up our Vitamin D intake. At 220 lbs, I need 7000 IU per day, and starting off mildly deficient, this helps me catch back up.