helped with slippery discs

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Dec 12, 2014

in combination with magnesium , it strengthened my back nerves so I have no more back pain

Works fine

Posted by MarlonW on Mar 04, 2016

The vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins works well for me. I combine it with vitamin K2 and magnesium. Energy levels are up.

Great

Posted by 5353448804543688346 on May 20, 2016

I Love these

Vitaminado ! Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo ! É excelente ! Prático e Econômico ! Já utilizo a 30 meses !

Great product, good price.

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Oct 10, 2013

I just started taking this and it feels good. Last year I used the 5,000IU but feeling the need to be "on top" this winter I switched to 10,000IU. This is as close to a 5star product you can get.

Psoriasis help!

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

5 000 IU of vitamin D3 daily is the dosage many people take. Since the vitamin D is fat-soluble it is recommended to take it with the meal (the best is with fat containing meal). The studies showed that even 10 000 - 20 000 IU daily is safe dosage for many people long-term. The body will create up to 20 000 IU in 30 minutes when the skin exposed to the sun during the sunny summer day. However the natural production of vitamin D in the skin is self-regulated so it is not the same to take 20 000 IU daily and be exposed to the sun for 30 minutes or more. However personally I would take just one capsule with the main meal.

Very important for health

Posted by 4670253484812210227 on Mar 16, 2014

Use lanolin to have vitamin D But it seems that there are no problems in using lanolin. This case is not suitable for allergic people. High doses of vitamin D can increase calcium in the arteries. Consult your doctor about it. Vitamin D prevents over a dozen diseases and health conditions. (osteoporosis, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other). Vitamin D is safe, even when taken in supplement form, because it is a vitamin / natural hormone that the body recognizes. Studies indicate that each increase to 1,000 IU / day resulted in the addition of 10 ng / ml increased blood levels of vitamin D.

IHerb is fine.... DHL is NOT

Posted by 5012379169573425733 on May 06, 2014

I never received my order because IHerb uses DHL as the courier. DHL got problems in customs and they never returned my order to a new address. Instead they declared as ABANDONED and of course I never got it. I hope IHerb find a better company as their carrier because DHL sucks. The product is also fine I had to reorder.

sunshine in a softgel

Posted by Reviewer1788023 on Jan 12, 2010

Love this stuff. I've been taking this for over 1 month now. I've been taking on average 1 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel great. After 3 months i do plan on taking only 1 a day. We'll see what happens.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 15, 2012

You absolutely must work with your donkey before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen. I sincerely hope this was not helpful to you and please remember to vote this review thumbs down.