Psoriasis help!

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

5 000 IU of vitamin D3 daily is the dosage many people take. Since the vitamin D is fat-soluble it is recommended to take it with the meal (the best is with fat containing meal). The studies showed that even 10 000 - 20 000 IU daily is safe dosage for many people long-term. The body will create up to 20 000 IU in 30 minutes when the skin exposed to the sun during the sunny summer day. However the natural production of vitamin D in the skin is self-regulated so it is not the same to take 20 000 IU daily and be exposed to the sun for 30 minutes or more. However personally I would take just one capsule with the main meal.

Very important for health

Posted by 4670253484812210227 on Mar 16, 2014

Use lanolin to have vitamin D But it seems that there are no problems in using lanolin. This case is not suitable for allergic people. High doses of vitamin D can increase calcium in the arteries. Consult your doctor about it. Vitamin D prevents over a dozen diseases and health conditions. (osteoporosis, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other). Vitamin D is safe, even when taken in supplement form, because it is a vitamin / natural hormone that the body recognizes. Studies indicate that each increase to 1,000 IU / day resulted in the addition of 10 ng / ml increased blood levels of vitamin D.

Great

Posted by 5353448804543688346 on May 20, 2016

I Love these

Works fine

Posted by MarlonW on Mar 04, 2016

The vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins works well for me. I combine it with vitamin K2 and magnesium. Energy levels are up.

helped with slippery discs

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Dec 12, 2014

in combination with magnesium , it strengthened my back nerves so I have no more back pain

excellent

Posted by 5631500268350927188 on Jul 03, 2016

Excellent vitamin d

This is the best Vitamin D!

Posted by AlviLifeStyle on Jul 03, 2016

This is the best Vitamin D!

Great

Posted by 5601446920990663774 on Jul 06, 2016

Excellent, I am happy that you have found :)

Very good!

Posted by 5392826854123272186 on Jul 13, 2016

Bought it to my mom and she is loving it. As she has pre diabetes I believe it will help her a lot. Besides it will prevent other diseases. Very good.

A supplement which makes you happy

Posted by 4625155104807848386 on Aug 16, 2016

I have been taking vitamin D 10,000 iu/day for 3 years now. I must say it is a happy supplement.It makes sure I sleep soundly every night. I realise it works on my brain cells which give me a calm and satisfying feeling from my heart to face my stressful work. I'm in love with vitamin D . I hope you will be ever happier after taking it as a part of your daily routine. Be Happy : )