This is the best Vitamin D!

Posted by AlviLifeStyle on Jul 03, 2016

This is the best Vitamin D!

Great

Posted by 5601446920990663774 on Jul 06, 2016

Excellent, I am happy that you have found :)

Very good!

Posted by 5392826854123272186 on Jul 13, 2016

Bought it to my mom and she is loving it. As she has pre diabetes I believe it will help her a lot. Besides it will prevent other diseases. Very good.

A supplement which makes you happy

Posted by 4625155104807848386 on Aug 16, 2016

I have been taking vitamin D 10,000 iu/day for 3 years now. I must say it is a happy supplement.It makes sure I sleep soundly every night. I realise it works on my brain cells which give me a calm and satisfying feeling from my heart to face my stressful work. I'm in love with vitamin D . I hope you will be ever happier after taking it as a part of your daily routine. Be Happy : )

helped with slippery discs

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Dec 12, 2014

in combination with magnesium , it strengthened my back nerves so I have no more back pain

Works fine

Posted by MarlonW on Mar 04, 2016

The vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins works well for me. I combine it with vitamin K2 and magnesium. Energy levels are up.

Great

Posted by 5353448804543688346 on May 20, 2016

I Love these

sunshine in a softgel

Posted by Reviewer1788023 on Jan 12, 2010

Love this stuff. I've been taking this for over 1 month now. I've been taking on average 1 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I feel great. After 3 months i do plan on taking only 1 a day. We'll see what happens.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 15, 2012

You absolutely must work with your donkey before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen. I sincerely hope this was not helpful to you and please remember to vote this review thumbs down.

IHerb is fine.... DHL is NOT

Posted by 5012379169573425733 on May 06, 2014

I never received my order because IHerb uses DHL as the courier. DHL got problems in customs and they never returned my order to a new address. Instead they declared as ABANDONED and of course I never got it. I hope IHerb find a better company as their carrier because DHL sucks. The product is also fine I had to reorder.