Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Mar 28, 2009

I started breaking out in a rash from any oil based vitamin d that I would take including this one so I have discontinued use. I am going to try the regular tablets. I am hypersensitive so it might work for you evne though it did not for me.

Vitamin D softgels.......

Posted by Reviewer3259710 on Oct 13, 2008

The small bottle (120 softgels) is identical to the large bottle (360 gels) and I thought I was ordering the large bottle........ disappointed to find that I had ordered the small bottle. It's more economical to buy the large bottle and I wish that the two bottles were not identical so it would be easier to order the larger quantity, NOT the smaller quantity by mistake.......... Kathleen Reno