Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 08, 2014

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

Lätta att svälja++++

Posted by prinsessannellie on Jan 02, 2014

Easy to swallow

great option

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Jun 23, 2013

I've been using the higher dose (5000 IU) every other day and trying to remember when I took it and when I didn't. This is the perfect dose for every day! With lupus, I have to avoid sun exposure and my Vit D levels were quite low. I figure they should be where they need to be, now!

Great vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Apr 23, 2013

Small softgels. Great value for money! Will buy the stronger version next time.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I like this but I now take 5000 IU daily now.

does feel good

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

I did not find tablets with 2.000 iu so these are a bit strong, so i have to always be carefull not to take a multivitamin on the same day for instance,i would have liked them to be 1.900 iu or 1.800 because now i am a bit afraid to overdose, i take them because i got the advice that this repairs my gut after the candida defastation, i i kind of feel that it is doing something, yes i would like to continue with this product.

vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Feb 21, 2012

I have used this product before but at lower dose. Next time I'll order the lower dose because I'm not sure if 2,400 IU is to much to take in one dose. Thanks I Herb, always fast delivery.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2761994 on May 16, 2011

I like that I can get 2400 IU in one capsule. Not sure if I feel better by taking them, but worth a try.

jei

Posted by Reviewer1558644 on Feb 16, 2011

one has to eat Vitamin D in the winter.. price and qualite are equal

Vitamin D

Posted by pirpeli on Dec 09, 2010

This is essential in Finland during the wintertime, but I have to finish my previous pack first to start this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »