A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

Stomach Friendly

Posted by Reviewer3274568 on Apr 14, 2009

So far so good. Hopefully when I have my next bonedensity scan in a year or so, these Vitamin D3 softgels will have proven themself to me. The softgels are super easy to swallow for anyone with a problem or dislike of taking vitamins/supplements. I have a touchy stomach and these softgels have not bothered me at all. I think the ordering procedure, pricing and delivery was excellent.

great option

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Jun 23, 2013

I've been using the higher dose (5000 IU) every other day and trying to remember when I took it and when I didn't. This is the perfect dose for every day! With lupus, I have to avoid sun exposure and my Vit D levels were quite low. I figure they should be where they need to be, now!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 08, 2014

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

Lätta att svälja++++

Posted by prinsessannellie on Jan 02, 2014

Easy to swallow

Winter Sunshine

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Oct 07, 2009

i actually bought this to take for the winter months in Canada. I've only been taking it about 2-3 times a week; but will increase it once winter is here. Very tiny softgels for a change. Again iherb's price is unmatched and I will definitely continue to use them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3068004 on Nov 28, 2009

After a short daily use, seems that I have more energy than before. I'm not so tired as I used to be.

Good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1471429 on Nov 29, 2009

Very nice dietary suppliment for us who don't get much (enough) sunlight during winter time.

vitamin d

Posted by Reviewer2491155 on Nov 21, 2007

i am very happy with my new vitamins. i love the fact that all of the ingredients are natural. thank you

Needed higher dose

Posted by Reviewer2104827 on Jan 15, 2008

This product meets my needs for very low D3 levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »