Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Jan 18, 2009

I have added this supplement to my daily intake of vitamins. It seems to be making a difference as I feel better overall and have not gotten any of the colds or coughs that I have been exposed to since I've been taking it.

Works well

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012

These have certainly helped me to get my vitamin D levels up in general, as the bloodtest-results showed a lack of vitamin D before using these, and a perfect balance after starting - So I am very happy and will continue.

Vitamin D3 without the softgel

Posted by Reviewer2905725 on Oct 14, 2009

I live in the south, have many food allergies and Celiac disease - a frightening combination! For the last year I have been trying to get a viable, vitamin D from my doctors. My docs gave up after several different tablet, gel and drop formulations left me ill, in gastro distress or were not absorbed. I set out on my own looking for a formulation that I would not react to. I spoke to pharmacists and searched the web. Finally, I found a solution - your Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 based on olive oil! I cut the gels and release the oil onto my food. No allergic reactions, no digestive pain. Amazing! I am so glad I found your product and didn't leave my health in the hands of my doctors.

Vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer3176577 on Mar 30, 2007

My doctor recommended this produce from iHerb because of a Vitamin D deficiency affecting my calcium obsorption. It has exceeded my expectations.

High Potency, Low Price

Posted by Reviewer1872935 on Mar 02, 2008

Convenient and highly absorbable liquid softgel form allows you to obtain 2,400 IU in one tiny softgel rather than having to take multiple dry tablets to get the same dose, as I was doing before. Great product at a great price!

Vit. D softgels

Posted by Reviewer1885894 on Nov 07, 2008

My husband has to take these after having prostate cancer and he loved these little softgels as he has trouble swallowing and these he can take easily.Thank you for them.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 2400 IU

Posted by Reviewer1681589 on May 29, 2008

The product is excellent and recommended by my doctor to improve my absorption of calcium to reduce bone mass loss. Taking this product has improved my D3 level and my calcium absorption. My bone mass loss has significantly reduced as well.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2100613 on Mar 11, 2008

iHerb is the only place I could find Vitamin D3 in the strength that I wanted. I received my order within 3 days. After taking the vitamin for 3 weeks, I feel great! Thanks iHerb.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by Reviewer2176533 on Oct 24, 2007

These work as well as the twenty dollar ones I bought before but these are much better priced.

25-OH levels

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Apr 03, 2009

I take enough (7200 IU) to bring my 25-OH D levels to 55 ng/ml. This is optimum for most people. Make sure to have your 25-OH levels measured by a reliable lab.