Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2100613 on Mar 11, 2008

iHerb is the only place I could find Vitamin D3 in the strength that I wanted. I received my order within 3 days. After taking the vitamin for 3 weeks, I feel great! Thanks iHerb.

Vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer3176577 on Mar 30, 2007

My doctor recommended this produce from iHerb because of a Vitamin D deficiency affecting my calcium obsorption. It has exceeded my expectations.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by Reviewer2176533 on Oct 24, 2007

These work as well as the twenty dollar ones I bought before but these are much better priced.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2327349 on Nov 08, 2007

This is an awesome source of D3 with no fillers ... only olive oil base.

A Must

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 22, 2007

Vitamin D is a must, especially in the winter months.

vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1504611 on Apr 29, 2008

They are easy to take and I only have to take it once a day. This also saves money because you are only taking it once a day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on May 02, 2008

Me and my daughter are taking , and it shows in our skin... just a few weeks after we have started!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 2400 IU

Posted by Reviewer1681589 on May 29, 2008

The product is excellent and recommended by my doctor to improve my absorption of calcium to reduce bone mass loss. Taking this product has improved my D3 level and my calcium absorption. My bone mass loss has significantly reduced as well.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

Pretty decent dose in small easy to swallow minigels. REcent medical opinion states that Vitamin D dosing is too too low at 200-400units and should be increased to at lleast 2000U/dy. with upward range to 10000U/dy. Canadian health ministry recently gave notice that increasing Vit. D to these areas lower riskj of getting Cancer up to 80%. It works as a master regulator benificial steroid like compound keeping cells division and differentialtion in check so less mutant cells exist for the body to fight. When combined with resveritrol it can be an effective mutant cell fighter.

Vit. D softgels

Posted by Reviewer1885894 on Nov 07, 2008

My husband has to take these after having prostate cancer and he loved these little softgels as he has trouble swallowing and these he can take easily.Thank you for them.